Bonus Chapter

Micah's POV

"Micah wait for your sisters and brother you're driving them to school." Mom says from the kitchen while feeding Killian his milk. Killian Lee Martin Chan is my one year old baby brother. He is peaceful that's if he isn't hungry and I love the little guy.

"But mom they can take the school bus." I retort as I walk back to the kitchen with an apple in one hand and a granular bar in another hand.

"I'll take that car away if you think you've grown so much." She says making me roll my eyes. At seventeen, she still treats me like a baby but I do benefit from it since she loves me and she only threatens but never does anything but then again, she can beat you up until you can't take it anymore.

"But mom, why do they always have to ride with me, Kalia talks about her movies during the whole ride."

"Kalia what?" Kalia ,my baby sister comes into the kitchen with her uniform on as she puts her hair up. For an eleven year old, she is too grown for her age.

"I'm telling mom how you never shut up during the ride to school." I tell her and that's when Kaiden and Kailyn come into the kitchen with dad who is fixing his tie.

"Morning dad." I tell him and he ruffles my hair making me roll my eyes at him as he replies.

"I have a mouth for talking so that's what I use it for." Kalia says making me kiss my teeth .

"Hey baby, you need help?" Dad kisses moms lips making Kailyn fake gag.

"Yeah, grab their lunch from there ." Mom says pointing at the other side.

"Daddy can I have my own car?" Kalia asks making me burst out into laughter.

"In your dreams." I tell her and she flips me off..

"You'll get your car when you're sixteen." My dad says making her shrug.

"Can I get one too when I'm sixteen?" Kaiden asks while tying his shoe laces.

"No you can't." Kalia says making him roll his eyes. They begin to argue among themselves and Kailyn walks to me.

"Who do you think is going to end up with a torn uniform this time?" She asks me as we look at the twins argue .

"I say Kaiden, Kalia is a monster." I reply and she nods her head.

"You're right bro, she is scary sometimes."

"Not more than you." I tell her and she nods her head yes.

"You're right again not more than me." She agrees making me shake my head. She is scary sometimes and when they come together with Kalia , it's like they have dad wrapped around their fingers and can get away with anything but not with my mom, she whoops their asses till they get back in line. Kaiden is more reserved but a devil in disguise, he is so slick that he can do something to you when you don't expect it. Killian, like i said is my favorite okay I think I didn't say it but he is my favorite but I can't let Kaiden find that out.

"Here is your sports bag, you had forgotten it." Graciela comes into the noisy kitchen and hands me my duffel bag with my basketball attire. I play basketball for my high school and I can say I'm good at it since I take from mom and dad.

"Thanks Grace." I tell her and she walks back out.

"Alright whoever doesn't want to take the bus better comes to the car right now." I announce then I hear groans following.

"Sit your ass down and eat breakfast right now! And everyone shut up." Mom snaps making the whole kitchen fall silent.

"Way to go mommy." Kailyn says making my mom mean mug her and she keeps quiet. We all get to the dining room and Graciela is already plating our food.