ONE

Littlefoot the Apatosaurus, Cera the Triceratops, Ducky the Saurolophus, Petrie the Pteranodon, Spike the Stegosaurus, Ruby the Oviraptor and Chomper the Tyrannosaurus were traveling across the nearby desert.

" We've been in this desert for an hour." Cera the Triceratops said.

" There was a nearby canyon, we could use the upper way in order to find the cavern." Chomper the Tyrannosaurus said.

" That would be great idea Chomper." Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

Later, Littlefoot and his friends were arrived in thr cavern.

" Cavern with water." Petrie the Pteranodon said. " Me and Uncle Pterano were terrified. "

" Uncle Pterano." Cera the Triceratops said. " That flyer has booke some weirdo story."

Later, they entered the cavern. Even though they walked into shallow water.

" This water looked shallow." Littlefoot said. " It reminded me of Ally who walked into the cave which lead to the Land of Mist."

" What if we get into the Land of Mist again." Petrie the Pteranodon said.

" We're in different place." Cera the Triceratops said. " So stop being so scary egg."

Suddenly a group of Belly Draggers (Sarcosuchus) showed up.

" Yikes!!!" Ruby the Oviraptor said. " Belly Draggers!!!"

" Run!!!" Spike the Stegosaurus said.

Littlefoot and his friends were running and screaming as they were chased by the Belly Draggers.

" Where should we going now?" Petrie the Pteranodon said.

" There's another pathway ahead of us." Guido the Microraptor said. " Just make sure we avoided deep dark waters. That's where the Belly Draggers live."

Now Littlefoot and his friends were headed to the upper pathway even though the Belly Draggers couldn't find them.

Later, they managed to reached out of the cave and noticed the whole Land of Despair.

" This place looks similar to Land of Mist." Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

" This forbidden land is called the Land of Despair." Spike the Stegosaurus said. 

" Spike has a point." Ruby the Oviraptor said.

" We better stay close together in order to avoid getting lost in the Land of Despair." Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

Later, they arrived in the middle of the forest in the Land of Despair.

" Are you afraid Petrie?" Ducky the Saurolophus asked.

" Me and Uncle Pterano are not afraid." Petrie the Pteranodon said. " Me and Uncle Pterano were terrified. "

" Ha! Uncle Pterano! That flyer booked some crazy old stories." Cera the Triceratops said.

" Me not stop thinking about him." Petrie the Pteranodon said.