SEVEN

Littlefoot and the rest of the herd are keep running but they found no place to hide.

" What are we runnning from? We supposed to protecting the young ones not running like a Nene. " Sparky the Styracosaurus said.

" Everyone cover the kids!" Ruth the Diplodocus said. 

Now the herd corralled Littlefoot and his friends for protection.

" Pterano! We better get some hundred tree sweets on the double as soon as possible!" Clubber the Ankylosaurus said.

" Me and Oracle will go. Just make sure you all herds protect the kids." Pterano the Pteranodon said as he and Oracle flew away.

Later, Doc the Diplodocus showed up as five horned sharpteeth turned around and faced Doc.

" Oh. It's the lone dinosaur."  Ruth the Diplodocus said.

" The one who brings bad luck to the Great Valley." Lumber the Lambeosaurus said. " Him against five horned sharpteeth might not be great idea."

" It's Doc." Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

" I can't sit here and do nothing. I'll help too." Sparky the Styracosaurus said.

" I'll help too. I have a bopper at the end of my tail to knocked those sharptooth down." Clubber the Ankylosaurus said.

Now Doc the Lone Dinosaur joined forces with Sparky the Styracosaurus and Clubber the Ankylosaurus. Ruth, Alpha, Sage, Ivory and Pinkie joined the royal rumble.

" I'm sure sharpteeth are not very smart."  Pinkie the Diplodocus said.

" These horned sharptooth is extremely bad luck to all of us." Doc the Diplodocus said. " Good thing I made it out of Land of Despair earlier."

" We'll focus on defeating these marauding horned sharptooth." Ruth the Diplodocus said.

" Looks like five Horned Sharptooth are bad luck." Petrie the Pteranodon said.

" Safety in numbers are very important." Butter the Pachycephalosaurus said.

" I just hope Oracle and Pterano will get some tree sweets to dispatched these marauding horned sharptooth." Nate the Pachycephalosaurus said.