Chapter 3

Hanako POV

I'm in my room.. Let say I was a Cross Student for about a month and to be honest I enjoyed being here.. But I started to get worried about some things.. I was taking a shower to clear my thoughts...

"Looks like I need to see Chairman Cross.. Those two are getting suspicious of me being a human.. It's hard to keep my identity hidden for so long... This will never end.. This lie... Until I end his life.. And to give that Kiryu child some of my blood to let him live as human again.. But this won't be easy.. I can't move freely because of those stupid cousins who watching me secretly." I sigh in between the waters in the bathroom..

This won't do.. I really need to step things up before it's to late.." I quickly change my clothes and headed towards the Chairman's Office..

End of POV

Kaien POV

I was in my office drinking tea when the door suddenly open and it startled me so the tea I was about to drink spill all over my pants..

"It's hot!!!" I shout.. I look at the culprit.. I stop when I saw Hanako..

"Chairman..!" Hanako shouts at me.

"Hey.. Easy girl.. What is it?" I asked her.

"Well.. I got a request.. You see.. I can't investigate the wherebouts of my parents if those vampire cousin always follow me around.. And about Zero..." I stop preparing tea when I heard Zero's name..

"What about him?" I asked her.. She sigh and I was shookt to see a pureblood vampire kneel on the ground bowing to me.. "Hanako... What are you?" I asked her..

"I'm sorry... The thing about Zero and his family was my mother's fault.. If I reach them sooner I can at least stop mother from murdering his family.. I was busy locating that old man's wherebouts and forgot about my mom.. Chairman.. I want to help him.. But this is not the time I can grant his wish to become normal again.. And I need him to think it over.. What would he do when he founds out about Yuki.." Hanako look at me seriously.

"Hanako.. Look.. I promise..." I was stop when she interfere..

"I know.. I too have a promise to make.. But Chairman.. Even we promise to her not to let her be in this world.. A world full of mess we can't.. The time will come when her secrets will be revealed.. No matter what we do we can't stop it.. But I'll do everything to ruin his plan.. I can't let him destroy my family again.. He and Mother will definitely pay for all of this especially that stupid old man.." Hanako said seriously...

I sigh.. I seat on my chair defeatedly.. She's right.. Hanako is right.. If I can't stop it from happening I can at least prevent it and protect Yuki.. And beside.. Hanako's with me...

End of POV