Chapter 5

Yuki POV

Where is she? I've been looking for her for almost an hour.. But I can't still see her..

"Yuki... What are you doing here?" I turn around and saw Kaname-senpai walking towards me together with Ichijou-senpai..

"Good evening Kaname-senpai, Ichijou-senpai.." I greeted them formally.

"What are you doing here at this hour? All the night class are in the academy.. Our dorm members giving you headache?" Ichijou-senpai asked me.

"It's not like that senpai.. I just want to asked you I you saw Hanako? I've been searching for her since you enter the academy but I never saw her.." I answered truthfully.

"Why are you looking for her?" Kaname-senpai asked,

"Aidou-senpai gave me this necklace.." I answered and let them see the necklace. When Kaname-senpai saw the necklace his eyes turned into crimson.

"Kaname.." Ichijou-senpai called him and when he heard his name his eyes turned brown again.

"Yuki.. Can I see that necklace for a second?" Ichijou-senpai asked me and held his hand in front of me. I nodded and was going to hand him the necklace when...

"Don't touch my necklace!!!!" the one who shout bring shiver down to my spine.. I was going to turn around when I felt the presence behind my back. "I can't let you see me like this.. Sorry.." When I heard that I lost consciousness.

End of POV

Hanako POV

I was in the chairman office when I smell Kuran and Ichijou.. I was planning to get my necklace to Yuki and put her into sleep and erase her memory seeing me like this but the chance didn't take place because of them.

"Tsk.."

"Hanako? What's your plan now? You can't come out looking like that.. I'm sure Kaname will transfer you in the night class considering your Shizuka and Rido's daughter.

"I know.. But if I can't get my necklace back my father will surely come  for me.. I already told you what will happen when Rido's defeated.. If they can keep my secret then I will tell them why I am here and why I need to be with Zero and Yuki." I answered back.

"Hanako.. I what you told me was true.. Is it possible?" chairman Cross asked me again.

"Yes.. All they have to do is to let me kill my parents with my on two hands. Shizuka and Rido is supposed to be dead by now.. The time itself was changed because of Rido attacking Yuki's parents  and kill them." I added. "The future I saw was different from this one.. I was out of the picture.. I don't belong here.." Chairman was shock when I revealed it.. That's right.. Me being here was not part of the plan.. When the right time comes when Yuki and Zero awakens that will the end..

"Hanako.. Don't say that." Chairman look at me with sad eyes.

"It's okay Chairman.. I already live for so long.. That's more than enough.. Please don't tell them what will happen when they awoken.. I promise.. Everything will be back to the way it was.." I smile before I leave the office.

End of POV

Kaname POV

My eyes started to turn crimson when I saw her hair and different colored eyes. Her eyes resembled his so much and the hair.. I was going to get Yuki in her hands and Ichijou was in battle stance when she spoke.

"It's sure been a long time Kaname." She look at  me with loneliness in her eyes,, She carry Yuki bridal style and walk towards us.. "She sure grow as Aunt Juri wanted too a bright human girl." She gave me Yuki and get her necklace.. When she wore the cross necklace her appearance change.

"Hanako-san?" Ichijou called her name with puzzled eyes.

"Would you mind get Yuki in the Dorm? I'll wait in the old night class dormitory." when she said that she disappeared in thin air.

"Ichijou.. Get Yuki home.." I handed Yuki to him and followed Hanako.. If I remember correctly is she the same Hanako I met before?

When I reach the Old Dormitory I saw her looking in the night sky her eyes show sadness..

"Hey..." She look at me and smile..

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The same Hanako who told you the real future.." She answered timidly..

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked her.

She look at me intently and she started to speak her mind out..

"Are you willing to let me handle it?" She asked me.

"What will happen when they are gone?" I asked.

"Everything will be back to normal. The future you saw a long time ago was the real future ahead of us." She look at me and smile.. A smile that didn't reach her ears.

"Are telling me the truth?" I asked..

"Just trust me and let me handle them.. They we're my parents.. Just wait for 6 months.. In 6 months Yuki and Zero will awaken until I defeated Rido alone don't let them come near him.. Kaname.. Just believe on this one.." Hanako look at me seriously before she leave the Old Dormitory.

I look up in the sky and closed my eyes. Will that really solve everything? I turn around when I saw Ichijou smiling at me.

"Let's go." I added before I walked pass him. For now I will believe her..  6 months it is..

End of POV

Hanako POV

I enter the Chairmans' office.. I slump on the couch and look at the Chairman.

"Hanako.. Are you sure you won't tell them anything about it?" Chairman Cross asked me.

"They don't have to know.. Everything will come back to place once that happen. All they have to do is..." I touch my heart and smile at Chairman Cross..

"Hanako.. Your.." I tilt my head when he was going to say it.

"I was never part of the future Chairman.. I was only a tool to make Aunt Juri's wish come true.. To let that happen I need to kill my parents and wait for the two them to awaken and let them pierce me here." I touch my heart and look at the legendary vampire hunter. "I live long enough.. I saw what Aunt Juri wants.. The only thing let is for the human and vampire to co-exists.. Chairman.. Don't let anyone of them now what was the price to fully make the future I saw." I seriously look at Chairman Cross and he just heave a sigh of defeat.

end of POV