Chapter 1

Hanako POV

I was Hanako Hiou.. The only daughter of Shizuka Hiou and Rido Kuran.. The hateful vampire of all because of what he did.. In order to stop her from killing more I decided to enroll in this Academy to do so..

"I'm here.. Cross Academy.." I mumbled to myself..

"Good day.. You must be Hanako Ichinoji.. The new student.." A girl with a short brown hair and reddish brown eyes said..

"Ah yes... Nice too meet you... You must be Ms. Cross.. Kaien Cross daughter right?" I asked back.

"Yes.. My name is Yuki.. Yuki Cross.. Welcome to the Academy.. Come.. I'll take you to Chairman Cross.." The girl name Yuki guide me to Mr. Kaien's office..

End of POV

Kaien POV

I was in my office when...

Knock... Knock....

"Come in.." I said.. Yuki and the new girl came in..

"Chairman.. I brought her.." Yuki announced..

"Thank you.. You can leave us... Go and patrol together with Zero." I added..

"Yes.. Chairman.." Yuki bowed before me and leave the room.. And when we are alone... "I never thought you would really show up here.. Hanako..." I said seriously.

"It's been a long time Uncle Kaien.." Hanako said.. Changing her apearance.. The once brown hair become white and her eyes become different..

 The once brown hair become white and her eyes become different

"So.. What are you doing here?? Hanako??" I asked her..

"The same purpose.. I was going to end the era for him.. I heard he was put into deep sleep and the only way to end him was the person my Mother turned into a Vampire.. Uncle.. I don't want Mother do her revenge anymore.." Hanako said.. Looking at me seriously.

"Hanako.. What are you going to do?" I asked her..

"Put me on the disciplinary committee.. I joined the hunter association to stop her.. The council did everything to imprison her.. But she disappeared after the incident with the Kiryus'." Hanako said..

"Are you really going to..." I asked her seriously.

"Yeah... In order to put an end to this.. I don't care if I end up killing them.. Just because of that stupid man.. Many people and vampires end up dying.. Even Aunt Juri and Uncle Haruka.. They are so nice to me.. Even I have the same eyes has him.. They don't mind.. And beside.. I want Yuki to live according to Aunt Juri's desire.. As a Pureblood I'll make it happen..." Hanako explainend seriously..

"If that is your wish.. I'll put you in the Disciplinary Committee.. But I can't let them see you like that.." I complaint.

"I know.. That's why I always conceal my appearance and power.. Even though I'm a vampire I don't have the guts to drink fresh blood, the tablets are doing fine... So yeah.. No worries.." Hanako closed her eyes and her appearance change.. The once white turned into brown.. Her eyes was not mismatched.. "So what do you think?" Hanako asked me.

 "So what do you think?" Hanako asked me

"Yeah that would be perfect.." I answered.

"It's really good to see you Uncle.." Hanako added before leaving my office..

End of POV

General POV

Night Class.

"Hanabusa... What are you looking at?" Akatsuki asked his cousin.

"No.. I just happen to felt a strange presence.. Maybe it's just my imagination.." Hanabusa answered..

"Come on.. The gate was going to open.." Takuma Ichijou said.

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

I was standing in front the Moon Dorm close gate.. I was hearing all of my fans screaming... The gate open..

"Hey.. Don't stand on the way!!" Yuki-chan blow her whistle to stop my fan girls..

"Step aside.. Don't be so high and mighty.. Just because your the Chairman's daughter.. You have the rights to see them because your in the Disciplinary Committee.." One of my fangirls said..

"Thank you so much for waiting for us.. I love you all..." I interrupt them by doing my usual pose..

"No it's not like that . " Yuki-chan answered quietly.. When

"Kya.. Look it's Kaname!!" The other girls started to gather around.. The Lord started to walk to Yuki..

"Thank you so much for your hard work.." Lord Kaname started to pat Yuki's head.. When...

"Kuran.. Your class was about to begin!!" The other Disciplinary Committee named Zero Kiryu started to grip Lord Kaname's hand..

"Zero.." Yuki-cham tried to stop but he didn't listen..

"Head to class... Kuran!!" He added.. How there he talk to Lord Kaname like that... I was going to teach him a lesson when....

End of POV

Hanako POV

What?? Are they fighting over her?? Yuki-chan.. You rock.. I started to smild when my eyes narrowed.. This can't be good... Zero Kiryu started to disrespect Kaname Kuran..

"Head to class... Kuran!!" Zero-kun yelled at him.. And everyone don't like it.. Before Aido's family heir attack him I step in..

"Okay.. Stop right there.. It's not good to fight here.." I started to step in between them..

"Who are you?" Zero-kun asked me..

"Hanako-san.. What are you doing here?" Yuki started to run to me.. Everyone was looking at me..

"Stop... If you want to continue Zero Kiryu-kun.. I'll take you on.. All of you... Head back to your dorm!!" I yelled.. Looking at them deadly..

"Yes!! Right away!!" The Day Class started to run..

"Zero-kun.. Let him go.. You know it's prohibited.. Fighting in the school ground was prohibited.." I added.. Zero-kun started to let go Kaname.. "Come on.. Head to class.." I added..

"I'm going to let it go Kuran..." Zeri-kun started to let go of Kaname's hand.

"Thank you.. Miss.. Yuki.. I'll see you around.." Kaname thank me and bid farewell..

End of POV

General POV

Everyone was wondering who is the mysterious beautiful girl..

But for Hanabusa that girl don't slip in his mind..

"She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.. I wonder if we can know each other.." Hanabusa stated.. Simply sketching the girl who stop Zero Kiryu... With a lovely smile on his face..

End of POV

---------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY NEW VK FANFIC..

PLEASE SUPPORT...