Part 2

***

I'm was alone again. Trapped in my own world. Tucked away in the corner, blocking out everything. It was happening again, they're came closer.

"Oi, Oi, Oi, What we got 'ere then?" a boy said. He was their leader, the one I hate most.

The group of boys, and their bratty girlfriends, huddled around me. You can hear the odd fake giggle from the girls after being told a joke. Toxic people, why do they exist? To make life a living hell? Or just for fun?

"Mummy not got enough money to get you friends?" the boy mocked as if he were talking to a baby. The only baby here is him. 

"Or are you so sad you want to be alone?" He finished. The snickering and giggles mixed with over exaggerated laughs deafened my right ear. At least I can hear them less.

He thinks it's funny, to pick on the poor boy, the one whose father left when he was two, leaving his mum to look after them alone. He sees it as a game: how much can I piss off the boy before he snaps or crys? But he never wins, he think by repeating "Go kill yourself!" it'll come true. It will, I hope, but not because he told me to, because I can't handle the bullshit I get everyday, all day, not all by him. It still pains me, him breaking me everyday. It hurts.