Chapter 4- The Same Question All Over Again!!!

Foreboding Dark Clouds! The World Tournament Opens!!! p2

Note: I'll try to place more art as much as I could! I'm having difficulties with art app, but its fixed I'll add art in every single chapter. I already have made ones for some future chapters, but I'm not done with most of them.

_°~•~•~•~•~°_

A new day has come which means another day of practice. Luna got up from heard a sound coming from her phone. Apparently someone is calling her early in the morning. She opened her phone to see her best friend Natsu is calling her. Despite her very sleepy state, she answered the call.

"Hello?" She groggily said

"Luna! I've been calling you for the 7th time today!" Natsu said

"Sorry I just got up." Luna replied

"It's fine girl, but you have a lot of explaining to do." Natsu said

"Explaining? What do you mean?" She asks

"What the hell are you doing on TV yesterday? Did you do something yesterday? Why are they saying that you are a part of the Inazuma Japan? Since when did you enter the soccer? How did you get in? What-" Natsu kept rambling a bunch of questions

"Natsu chill. One by one okay? I'll explain everything to you" Luna said

She summarized everything that happened since the day she was called to the principal's office to where she is today. Natsu was most definitely disappointed by the fact that her best friend didn't said anything about this to her till now, but she understood the reason, so she let it go and cheer her on. After the call, she went to the bathroom to fix herself to get ready for morning practice. As promised, she is planning to practice with Tsurugi and Ibuki today. She checked the time on her phone, and she realizes that practice is about to start.

She rushes out of her room, and sprints towards the soccer field. Out of all the members, only Tenma and Aoi were there. She thought that she was late, but she remembered that her mom adjusted her phone thirty minutes late so that she could get up early. Overall, she is kinda pissed and thankful to her mom for doing that.

"Hanatsuki-san! Ohayo!" Tenma called

"Ohayo!" Aoi said

Both of them waved at her as Luna kindly waved back at them as she runs towards them. She immediately stole the ball that Tenma was holding, and began dribbling across the field. Both Tenma and Aoi were surprised by the sudden action, but Tenma rushed to steal the ball back. Apparently luck was on Luna's side as she was able to keep the ball, and she kicks the ball towards the goal.

"Woah that was so cool!" Aoi said

"Thanks. It's just something I usually do as a hobby." Luna replied

"You play soccer?!?!" Tenma asked

"Yeah I've been playing for a long time now." Luna said as both of them looked at her with a elated expression. She could immediately tell that they were happy by the fact that she has experience in playing soccer. She couldn't blame, for the fact that they were chosen with unknown grounds.

"So, what position do you play?" Tenma asks

"Well I personally think I'm a mid-fielder, but I'm honestly not sure. I've never thought about it before. I usually just play with other people with knowing about positions." Luna answered with a lack of confidence

Skaia | Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें