Prologue- The Mysterious Meteor

_°~•~•~•~•~°_

"Later on we will see a meteor just right before our eyes. I'm sure this is going to be pretty and shining so brightly! " The reporter said on her news

"Mom let's go outside! I want to see them closer!" A 4-year-old boy said

"Alright sweetie let's go the park." The mother said as the kid was jumping happily

_°~•~•~•~•~°_

"Be careful now sweetie. You don't wanna trip." The mother said

"Hai!"

They sat at the grass area where they could have a better view of the meteor. It was shining so brightly. The two admire the beauty of it as the child noticed something.

"Mommy... Is that purple light coming towards us?" The child asked

"What are you talking about sweetie? That's impossible! Meteors rarely land on earth." The mother replied

"Look!" The child pointed towards the purple light that's getting bigger and bigger. The woman became more and more worried as she saw getting bigger. She suddenly realized that it's going to hit the ground. She carried her son as she ran as far she could. Not long after a loud crash was heard. The Mother tripped due to the impact from the meteor.

They both got up and stared at the sight before them, a meteorite shining beautifully in purple with something white blinking at the center of it. The son stared at it as if he was lured by it. He steps forward with a thought of wanting to touch it.

"Son stay away from it!" Her mother called, but the child didn't listen as he proceeds to walk towards it.

When he was only a few meters away, he heard a cry. It alarmed him that there's someone near. Not knowing what to do he called to his mother.

"Mommy! Mommy! I hear crying!" The kid called

At instinct, her mother went towards his son to hear cries; cries of a baby to be exact. They looked around the meteor to see that there was a baby beside the meteor this whole time. The mother picked the baby up and try to calm the baby, but the baby won't stop crying. She decided to call the police. She pull out her phone from her pocket and dialed the number.

"Hello?" A man spoke

"Hello Officer." The Woman replied

_°~•~•~•~•~°_

Not long after the police arrived. The police began asking questions to the mother and child about what happened no too long ago. Despite what happened, the child didn't seem to be traumatize about it, instead he was so happy seeing what once was a meteor up close. They both explained their perspective. The biggest question is this:

Where is the child from?

This news spread around the world. The mystery of the meteor child is not yet solved. Some people suspected that she is from another planet while others deny it. No one knows what really happened. This news went on for 3 years until one day, the child was brought to a lab to grab some DNA. The scientist thought that it's time to put an end to the theory of the so called "alien child." He gathered a strand of the child's hair, a drop of blood, and the child's saliva.