Chapter 3- Foreboding Dark Clouds! The World Tournament Opens!!!

_°~•~•~•~•~°_

"Luna wake up! Today is your training! Get up!" Luna's mom called

"Five more minutes..." Luna mumbled as she refuses to get up

"Geez... Get up!" She said as she pulled the blanket off her

Luna slowly gets up and walked groggy towards the bathroom. After taking a bath, she finished packing the rest of the things she need before leaving. She went down stairs, and saw a tray full of slices of egg sandwiches, her favourite food. She couldn't contain her excitement and secretly took a slice. Before she could take a bite of it, her mom stopped her.

"Stop right there young lady. Don't just secretly take egg sandwiches. Those are for the kids." Her mom scolded

"Sorry mom... I just really want some egg sandwiches before I leave." Luna said

"Oh sweetie... Don't worry about it. Come with me." Her mom said as ushered her to go to the playground

"Do your best Luna-senpai!" The kids cheered that made her teary eyed

She immediately wiped her tears and thank them. A girl with dark brown eyes went towards her, and hands her a white box. She opened it, and saw all kinds of food such as karaage, onigiri, and egg sandwiches. She was delighted. Luna head out, and said her goodbyes to her mom and the children in the orphanage.

Not long after she arrived at the location. She went to the stadium where they are going to practice today. When she arrived, she didn't expect what she saw.

"Wait... why am I the only one here?!" She thought as her stomach starts rumbling a bit

"Oh right I forgot that I haven't eaten anything yet.... maybe I should eat some of this food I have with me." She said to herself

She opened the box and took a slice of egg sandwich. She was joyful the moment she took a bite of it. She didn't ate too much to avoid any accidents. She set aside the box, and began stretching. She began doing some dribbling, and shooting practices. She's just waiting for someone to arrive. Not long after, three people arrived. Ibuki, Nozaki, and Minaho saw Luna practicing. Ibuki and Nozaki began stretching while Minaho observers them. Then, everyone else excluding the Raimon boys arrived after them. After a while she decides to observe the others while waiting for the people who are not here yet.

On the hand, the three Raimon boys were just on their way there. They met up at the front, and went to the field together. Shindou opened the door to the field. As it opens, Tenma ran in, and got hit on the head. Tenma slightly groaned in pain as Sakura help him up.

"I'm so sorry-oh captain good morning!" Sakura said

"It's alright. You're early today." Tenma said

"Yeah everyone is already here." Sakura said as she points towards the direction where the others are.

The three turned to that direction, and saw some of them were doing some stretches, one was jogging around the field, and other were simply watching them. What caught the trio's attention was Luna who is quietly and ruminatively observing others. The captain didn't recognize the girl that all started asking questions to each other.

 The captain didn't recognize the girl that all started asking questions to each other