Chapter 3-Queen..👑

Recap: James Pov: alpha
"Why would anyone want to leave the pack" I tought

Right as I cross the border I hear the pack howl 'like they care' I tought

Right as I cross the border I hear the pack howl 'like they care' I tought.I started running again for what felt like hours so I decided to sit under a tree. I heard a twig snap I look up to see two rouges a girl that looked about 16 and a male that looked 18.

I quickly stood up looking for a place I could run because I didnt have a wolf and the pack didn't train me. Thats when I felt a surging pain in my spine I hunch over trying to make the pain go away 'Its okay your just shifting ' I heard a voice in my head 'Who are you and what do mean shifting ' I yell in my mind while looking at the two rouges in front of me who looked a little panic . 'I am your wolf sky and I mean your shifting into your wolf".

I was about to answer when my leg bone cracked I fell onto the floor the two rouges coming by my side whispering things like 'its okay and It will be over soon' . After what felt like hours I finally shifted when I opened my eyes I could see clearer and further. I looked up at the two rouges they looked shocked before backing up and bowing their heads, now I was really confused 'How do I shift back sky' I ask my wolf ' Just think of yourself as a human' she says I go behind a tree shifting and changing.

 I looked up at the two rouges they looked shocked before backing up and bowing their heads, now I was really confused 'How do I shift back sky' I ask my wolf ' Just think of yourself as a human' she says I go behind a tree shifting and changing

I come out to see the rouges I actually felt safe 'weird' I tought  "Umm why did you guys bow" I ask awkwardly . " Your the legendary wolf of course" the guy says "One who would go trough bad things and become powerful" the girl finishes "So can you guys tell me what color my wolf is and your names"I say a little more confident " My name is levi this is my little sister lexi and your wolf is red and white".

"Can you be our queen" the girl asks timidly " But I dont have any quality of a queen and I wasnt trained in fighting" I say a little flustered whlie levi chuckles "Dont worry you will learn along the way" he says "Yeah and the other rouges could help you train" lexi says we then started walking to what seemed like an abandoned mansion. "This is were some of us rouges live sorry its a little ugly" levi says "Dont worry we will rebuild it together and we will show society that they shouldnt of thrown us out like trash" I say while they nod.

Time skip
--------------------
Meeting everyone went well I've decided to make levi my right hand man and lexi my left hand. I can't wait until we become stronger to show pack society what they did.

When we felt a member of the pack cross the border we all started looking around

When we felt a member of the pack cross the border we all started looking around. My wolf was pacing around my head right when we where about to go outside we hear crying in the attic. The only person who sleeps there is the omega. Me,my parents and the beta family except for layla go up. We went up to see layla on the omegas torn up bed crying with a letter in her hand.

"Did ya'll get a dog " my dad asks while layla's parents go up to her and asks whats wrong. She looks at them with so much haterd and says "Your asking whats wrong WHATS WRONG" she snears loudly her parents look at her with sadness while lewis was trying to calm her down.

"DONT PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON ME" she shouts "ITS ALL OF YA'll  FAULT MY SISTER IS GONE its ya'll fault" she whispers at the end "what do you mean riley's gone and why does in her smell like her" my mom asks "they absued riley all of them except me" layla states "WHAT" my dad growls he takes the beta and lewis by the collar "Did ya'll do what layla stated" he asks calmly this time but his eyes were a diffrent story while my mom was crying "Y-yes" they stuttered out the beta female was balling her eyes out in the conner.

"She left a letter" layla whispered making my dad let go and take the letter reading it out loud.

Dear pack and 'family'
I tought pack meant we were family. I tought being a family meant protecting each other not beating to a pulp. I tought having a mate was to be cherised and loved ,but you guys did non of that if it wasnt for layla I would be dead right now since she always bought me food.I stopped calling you family long time ago dont come looking for me. Even tho I am pretty sure you wont.

I hate you alot drake.

I will miss you layla,Kim,luna and alpha.

With much hate,
Riley

After reading the letter my mom was crying even more while my dad was furious on another level. "I cant believe my pack is so disgusting" he says "Drake I dont even think I can give you the alpha title anymore not even the beta possesion lewis" my heart sinks and from lewis pale face I could tell his did too. "I will have to think about it but you guys and the pack are a disgrace " he says before him,mom and layla walk down leaving me and beta family in despair. "Thats what you get you good for nothing , I wish I had another human" my wolf says making my heart clench I just went down looking for the packs slut to shut him out.

------------------------------------------------------------
Guys two chapters in one day WOW,but anyway tell me what you guys think. Byebye little birdies.....