Chapter 17- Decision....👩‍⚖

Recap: riley pov
'I will not let him take away our pup' sky says while I nod agreeing with her.

Recap: riley pov'I will not let him take away our pup' sky says while I nod agreeing with her

I wake up and check my phone seeing it's 8 a.m. I look to my side with Lilliy head burried in my neck. I come off the bed very carefully to not wake her up before entering the bathroom and doing my buisness  washing my hand coming out the room. I go into the living room seeing the others already there still in their pajamas.

"Morning" I say sitting on drakes lap giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Morning " they all say still sleepy "should I call the number now" I ask and they immediately perk up "yeah" they say. I unlock my phone going to the number since I saved it last night.

                    CALl.......📞

'Hello' I say in a cold tone .

'Hello darling' he says menacly.

'First of all I'm not your darling, second I have made my decision so where are we meeting' I say codly.

'Feisty I like it, we will meet in the woods near the pack your in at 1am and I'll be waiting, see you soon darling' he says creeply before hanging up.

                  End...........

"Babe you cant go alone " drake says "but, I want to deal with him for even thinking about my daughter" I say feeling sky coming out.

"Okay, but if you need help mindlink us" layla says and I nod. I go into my room seeing lilliy just waking up I kiss on the forehead "morning baby" I say "morning mom" she says stretching.

"I am going to take a shower okay " I tell her while she nods. I go into the bathroom doing my skincare and showering. I come out with a towel seeing lilliy half asleep I giggle before going to the my closet and changing .

  "Baby go shower and i'll be in the kitchen making breakfast okay" I tell her and she nods making her way into the bathroom

I go into the kitchen making for just us since everyone had breakfast.