6. Quidditch trials

—————————————————————
Warnings: smut (if you don't want to read it, skip the last part of this chapter)
—————————————————————

—————————————————————Warnings: smut (if you don't want to read it, skip the last part of this chapter)—————————————————————

Cordelia

Mattheo rushed into transfiguration 20 minutes late, composing himself the best he could.

"Ah Mr Riddle" professor McGonagall's shrill voice sang out, "glad you could join us. Now Sit."

He bowed his head apologetically and made his way over to me.

"What did Draco want?" I asked wearily, placing my hand on his thigh.

"Nothing much, wasn't really listening. Something about staying away from you but obviously that won't be happening." He said, placing his hand on top of mine, stroking small circles with his thumb. "You're far too irresistible to stay away from."

I bit my lip, looking away from him to hide my blush.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The day had flown by and before we knew it, the boys were getting ready for the quidditch trials. Lexi, Venus, Pansy and I had promised to cheer the boys on from the bleachers, so we were getting ready too.

We all threw on any Slytherin clothing we could find. Not removing the school uniform we already had on. Lexi found a sweater that she had stolen from Leon and Venus found a large green jumper which she must have borrowed from Enzo last year. Pansy reluctantly pulled on a Slytherin quidditch jersey which must have been Draco's , judging by the pain in her eyes. I found a green quidditch hoodie at the bottom of my trunk with the number 7 in large white font on the back. I tried to recall where I got it from and then I realized that it was Draco's from a couple of years back. Still, I pulled it over my head regretting it instantly as his scent still clung to the fabric, despite the many years being trapped under my clothes.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Ladies, are you ready to see some top quality quidditch?" Enzo jeered, as we made our way to the quidditch pitch.

"Oh are the holyhead harpies playing?" Venus bantered.

"Ha ha very funny" Enzo said sarcastically, " no they're not. Besides, the chudley cannons are far better."

"I beg to differ," Venus retorted, earning a scoff from Enzo.

We arrived and the guys all boarded their brooms and took off for the sky leaving us to make our way to the stands.

Watching as they all sawed through the sky, barging players down ruthlessly, I couldn't help but think back to what Mattheo said about Draco. Something about staying away from you. Why is Draco so adamant on him staying away from me. He can't be jealous, can he? No Delia, that's ridiculous. He cheated on you. He's with pansy... or was with pansy, whatever their situation is. Ugh why is that boy so confusing-