Rift (part 2)

I wake up, how long was I asleep for? Oh, I'm still here. I get up and walk towards the giant pillar, amazed at how huge it is. I put my hand on it, and the ground shakes, sending me onto my behind. I look around, nothing in sight, then...the pillar opens. A small crystal of some sort is seen floating in the center. Normally I would stay away from it, but it could bring me back home! I took the chance and grabbed it. Huh, that was easy. Suddenly, the ground started shaking again. The ground cracked, it was torn open, I could feel the whole planet shift at this point! Wait, that earth-quake sounded odd, almost like a roar. Could it be that...No, no that's impossible. The clouds fade away to show where I really was, I was never stuck on an unknown planet....I was stuck on a creature. It began shaking, and within the blink of an eye, we ended up in  my solar system, hurdling towards Earth. 

   I can't be the cause of the human races extinction! No! Wait...the pillars, they tell me something. I slowly start to smile, they talk to me, this is my destiny. I must become one with them. 

 They will bring me to p̷̧͈̺͎̲̮̹͕͉̖̟̈́ȧ̷̬͍̯̣̻̝̠̙͈̜̗͖̹̗͇̊̆͒͋͌̊̕r̵̨̧̼̹͕͙͇̞͚̓̑̎͊̌̆͆́͗̚͜͜͝a̷̧͎̟̩̦͈̮͉̩͓̘̒̒̒͒͜͜d̸͙̱̟̜͙̈̒̈́̉͂̄̆̓̿̃̈͒̕͘i̴͓̖̹̺͔̺͙̦̪͍͑̋̽̀̃͋̃̎̏̔̾̏̌š̵̨̡̡͇͕͚̟̻̻̞̫̺͖͐̓̈́̆͑͒̾͛̈̕ͅě̸

As the massive creature eats the Earth, and barrels into the sun, I succumb to the pillars as their sacrifice. And I let the sun take my life.