Glory bell orphanage

"Wait for me!" You yelled as you ran through the dark, a demon was behind this peculiar group of kids and they were running for their life
You screamed as a demon ran through grabbing a handful of kids and running off.
You hid behind a tree, tears sliding down your face as you watched them get taken away, about 4-6 kids ages 9-11 had gotten away but left you behind..you whimpered as a demon walked around right beside the patch of trees you hid in, you held your breath for as long as you could, closing your eyes while tears poured out suddenly everything went dark as you fell asleep.

—time skip—

"I have the kid"
"Very well! I'll take her now! Please keep looking for the other children who escaped"
"Yes ma-am"
"Now kiddo..let's take you to a orphanage you can stay in"

Isabella..
"Yes?"
"This is 174908, name is y/n, she escaped but the group of kids, who escaped too, left her behind"
"Oh, I'll take good care of her"
"Thank you, don't let her tell anyone about the truth"
"Very well grandmother"

—bringing us to the present—

*ring ring*
All the kids begin to gather by the front door, whispering about what and who is arriving now

"Children! Settle down please"
The commotion stopped, as sister krone walked in with the mother
"This is your new sister! She is gonna help me take care of you all,"
"Hello!" Sister krone sang out with a wide smile stretching out on her face
"And this is your new baby sister, carol!"
Y/n peeked out from behind mothers legs, shaking.
"Oh! And let's not forget about little y/n here! She is your new sister! Now y/n, tell them your age!"
"F-four..."
"Right! Nw be nice to sister krone, carol, and y/n kids!"

"OKAY MAMA" All the kids yelled out excitedly
There were 2 kids who stood in horror, their faces were different reactions from the rest...names? Norman..and Emma.
They had a secret, something they wanted to tell everybody, but they wanted to live and not risk having a not-so-secret-secret being told to the adults.