Norman..

I yawned, today..November 3rd 2045...I was in my usual spot, by the lakes in the woods, on a rock.

Dear diary...
Norman is getting shipped today..I know he won't die..but I'm worried for his safety.
Ray was supposed to leave first, not like I wanted it to happen but Isabella broke her promise to him.
Here is a song to him, tho he never will be able to see it..

(I started to hum to the song as I wrote it down)
(I will not include all lyrics btw, play the song while you read the altered lyrics)

Weep for your self..for you'll never be what is in your heart..
Weep little lion man, for your not as brave as you were at the start~
Rate yourself and hate yourself, take all the courage you have left~
Wasted on fixing all the problems you made in your own head..
But it was not your fault but mine..and it was your heart on the line..
I really f***ed it up this time..didn't I my dear?~ didn't I...
Tremble for yourself my man, you know you have seen this all before..
Tremble little lion man, you'll never settle any of your score..
Your Grace is wasted in your face, your boldness stands alone among the wreck..
If you learn from mother, you may spend your days biting your own neck..
But it was not your fault but mine..and it was your heart on the line! I really f***ed it up this time. Didn't I my dear? x2 didn't I my dear.. interlude...But it was not your fault but mine..and I really f***ed it up this time..didn't I my dear?~
And it was your heart on the line.
I really f***ed it up this time.
Didn't I my dear~.
Didn't I..

I closed my diary and just looked at the pond, slipping my shoes off, I put my feet in the water and closed my eyes as I waited for the ringing of the bell.

——————|
Time skip.  |
——————|

We all stood by the front door as everybody said their goodbyes, some kids sobbed, others had tears rollin down their face but didn't make a sound, and some just stood their shaking lightly.
Emma ran over to Norman and jumped upon them crying than he pushed her off him,
Soon Norman left that was when the plan started to hatch

We would be escaping in 2 days..on the night of ray's adoption.

Hope you like this part, I didn't really know what to add so most of it is just the music.
I finally had time to write this.
~460 words~