The Hidden Pleasure

(Once again intimate scenes and vulgar language. Read at your own risk)

Taehyung POV

Wow, just wow. Yesterday was truly something. They found out my secret and were more than okay with it. They completely accepted me. 'I'm so happy!' On top of that, what Kookie and I did is still on replay in my head. I want him to touch me more, but I can't tell him that. That would be too embarrassing.

I was peacefully sleeping when I felt a strange sensation all over my body. It was so pleasurable that I started moaning. Suddenly, whatever the sensation is moved a little and hit an even more pleasurable spot and I shot my eyes open and moaned loudly.

I looked down and saw Kookie kissing and sucking all over my body. All I could do was moan.

Jungkook: "Ah, you're awake. How did you like waking up Angel?" He said with a smirk on his face and started sucking on my left nipple.

Taehyung: "Ah!! Kookie!! What are you ah doing in the mmm morning?"

Jungkook: "I couldn't help it. You looked so beautiful that I couldn't hold back. I want to ravage you so badly." He said the last sentence close to my ear making me blush a deep red. 'I want you to do that too.' His voice held so much lust that it made my juices puddle between my legs. I pushed them together in the process which didn't go unnoticed by Kookie.

Jungkook: "Oh, am I turning you on Princess? Do you want to be ravaged by me?" He said seductively as he pulled my legs apart seeing my wetness. "It seems you do." He looked me in the eyes with a smirk.

Jungkook: "Tell me honestly Angel."

Taehyung: "Yes Kookie."

Jungkook: "Yes what Princess? What do you want me to do?" He was urging me to tell him. I could tell part of the reason was so he knew he had my permission, but it was mostly so he could just hear me say it.

Taehyung: "I want you to ravage me Kookie. I...I want you to ram your d*ck into my *ss *ussy and fill me up with your sp*rm." Each word that came out of my mouth made my face redder and redder. He looked at me with so much love and lust.

Jungkook: "Thank you for telling me. You are such a good Princess. Now, let me fulfill your wish." He smiled and started to suck on me again, slowly moving down.

Taehyung: "Don't.. ah.. act. You mmm clearly want to do this ahh just as much as ahh me. Mmmm!" He sucked harder on my body leaving hickeys wherever he went.

Jungkook: "It's true. I want to devour my precious Angel so badly and I can't wait anymore. It doesn't seem like you can either, judging by how much is coming out of you." He said with his lust filled voice and I blushed hearing him be so straightforward.

He pushed my legs apart and pushed his face right up against my *ss *ussy. He started sucking and licking up all of my juices as his hands held my thighs, pressing on them slightly. By the time he finished licking all of my juices I was a moaning mess. Kookie rammed his tongue inside of me and started thrusting. It felt so good, but it wasn't enough. Once I was comfortable he stuck two fingers inside me at once while his tongue was still inside.

Taehyung: "Ah!" I screamed in both pain and pleasure. He kept thrusting until I was only feeling pleasure. He stuck another finger inside and thrust into me again. He went faster and faster until I was on the verge of c*mming. Kookie noticed and pulled out of me, making me whine.

Jungkook: "You can't c*m yet Angel. Don't you remember you can't c*m until I say so?"

Taehyung: "Sorry Kookie, but you feel so good. I have never felt this way before. You're the only one who has made me feel like this." I pouted and he smiled at what I said.