the morning after

Emerald woke up with her legs tangled in sheets and an arm pulling her close. She looks over her shoulder as easy as she could, so she didn't wake Cedric. His eyes were closed and his eyelashes fanned out against his pale face. A light blush dusted his cheekbones, and his rosy lips parted slightly. He was snoring lightly and she could feel the rise and fall of his chest. She took notice at how close they were. She was flush against him and he had her secured with his arm.

He had been quite touchy lately, more than usual. She would be worried about it, but honestly she didn't mind. Especially after last night. She didn't know when her feelings had changed, when she'd become more open to touch. It wasn't a bad thing, she supposed, she'd just never been given much affection growing up.

She tried to wiggle out of his embrace without waking him, and after a few minutes she was finally successful. She threw one of his black shirts on, as well as her underwear and tiptoed out of his room. She closed the door quietly behind her and went to walk back to her room.

"Sleep well?" A voice made Emerald jump five feet in the air.

"Amos? You scared me half to death!" He chuckled a bit before glancing sideways at Cedric's door. "We're just friends," Emerald defended.

"Whatever you say dear," He said before basically skipping down to the kitchen. "Oh, and Emerald?" He calls out from the bottom step. She looks at him with a quirked eyebrow and a queasy smile. "I won't tell Hailey if you won't," he finished with a wink, his eyes slid to her exposed neck. The git left hickeys, hadn't he? Emerald breathed a big sigh of relief when he didn't say anything else and smiled at him in return. Once he left she finally entered her room and threw herself on the bed. She groaned into her pillow at the situation she just escaped. Suddenly she felt a rough, wet tongue lick her face.

"Twila! You silly kitty where have you been?" The black tabby simply purred and continued her licks. Emerald chuckled softly and started petting her softly. She layed there staring at the ceiling until Cedric came barging in.

"You left the sleepover!" He whined. Emerald smirked and simply quirked an eyebrow.

"You were still asleep, I didn't want to wake you." Cedric rolled his eyes but chose to ignore her. He started crawling toward her on his hands and knees. Emerald squealed and tried to get away. He smiled beautifully and trapped her with his arms. The position was familiar and she felt her knickers become soaked. He dipped his head down, just like he had the night before, he went down until his lips brushed the corner of her mouth. She sighed softly and leaned in towards him, trying to connect their lips. Before they were joined with a kiss, Cedric pulled away and jumped off the bed.

"Time to go meet my mates!" Emerald groaned into her pillow and shot him a dirty look. "Don't look at me like that, sweetheart."

"Such a fucking tease, aren't you?" She mumbled. He suddenly got very close to her face, his grey eyes boring into her green ones.

"I would watch what you say," he whispered and nipped the tip of my nose with his teeth.

"Or what?"

"Or you'll find yourself being thrown on my bed and fucked until tomorrow."

"Doesn't sound like a punishment to me," she smirked.

"It will be when you're not allowed to cum,"

"Let me get dressed and I'll be down in a minute," She told him. He nodded with a smug look and practically skipped downstairs, silly git.

She tried not to think of how his friends would react to her. She never really cared what anyone thought, but these were his friends.

She made sure to wear a long sleeved turtleneck dress to cover her enormous hickeys. Knowing that Amos saw them only furthured her embarrasment. She put on some black booties and quickly did her hair and makeup before declaring herself put well enough together.