2:The Gale

The blue sky with friendly white puffy clouds, turn to a dark evil stormy sky. The wind began to change directions constantly. Everyone in Daffodilland was bracing for a beating from a severe thunderstorm. They were ready for Mother Nature's beating and Punishment. Joseph couldn't find Vivian anywhere. The severe thunderstorm was getting closer. Meanwhile, Bronderdom upgraded the severe thunderstorm warning to a tornado warning. However this tornado warning was false, it was a really Gusty thunderstorm rather than a tornado then what was falsely reported. Regardless, Joseph could only think of Vivian, and losing his sister to the weather in Mother Nature. Everyone in Daffodilland had to go to the emergency basement. Well everyone got down in there, Joseph tried to run away and go look for Vivian, but he could not find her, and had to get into the basement before he can get blown away by the wind. The storm is getting closer each second, and it was getting nastier. The wind crew stronger each time it blew. This guy kept getting darker. And soon, everyone could see a huge wall cloud approaching them and passing over them like the edge of a UFO. Vivian daffodil got back to Daffodilland, but it was almost too late. She went into her house, but however she got hit by a window that broken. The winds were very strong, they were whipping it over 70 miles per hour. Vivian was unconscious, but she was inside the tornado, and things are beginning to change. She woke up, to see herself in a whipping wind storm. She saw Patrick at her window first, and then to other humans rowing a boat, which who waved to her. Then she saw Patrick's old school flying in pieces in the storm. She then saw some pieces of trees and other buildings. And then, lightning struck. Then miss Narcissa appeared. Vivian tried to hide. Miss Narcissa became the opposite gender, and turned into a mushroom. Vivian had seen the wicked deathcap wizard of for the first time ever. Vivian's house got higher in the sky in the wind, and once the storm died, Vivian fell into a land that she could not recognize.

 Vivian's house got higher in the sky in the wind, and once the storm died, Vivian fell into a land that she could not recognize

This is Daffodilland after the storm and Gale.