Can he be trusted?

Kyle pov

Heading off to class, I kept my head down so to speak cause i didn't want to be bother, going right to my seat that was oddly right in front of Jackson, i put my head down. We were the only two in the classroom right now. getting some sleep wouldn't hurt before class starts right? Wrong as he catches Jackson trying to get his drawing book from his bag he whips around and gets it back, "what the fuck Jackson!" he replied with a shrugged as he goes back to where ever he was doing on his phone, most likely talking to that slut of a girlfriend of his, oops did i say that oh well? wait why the fuck do i care who he is with, like i have this major crush on him. 

Well i do but you see me telling him that ha yeah right as i take it back i ran out of the classroom and goes to my hiding spot to get away from this hell hole for once why cant i have one fucking day that nothing happens to me ONE DAMMIT! just as i was about to go to my spot i hear my name being called looking around i see it was Jackson i grunt slightly and crossed my arms as i stayed "what Jackson? haven't you tourter me enough this morning?" he seemed hurt in the way my voice was raised. "I just wanted to know who you were talking to in the locker room" I froze up, looking at him with wide eyes scared what he might so if he out about my secret "no one important you need to know so fuck off!" i said kinda harsh, walking off leaving him with a very angry look but cant help feel like he does deserved to knew but still if he knows my secret then the bullying wont stop they would only get worse. thinking back to what happen in the locker room and how HE could call me at school when we no longer talk nor were even seeing another but he had the fucking balls to call me and beg me to take him back after all the shit he put me though OH HELL NO i wont take him back even if it kills me just as i was about to my locker and open it jackson was right by me waving his hand infront of my face. i blinked a couple of times and look at him "what is it this time jackson? dont you have class to go to or so suck your slut of a girlfriend of yours somewhere?" i said really angry eyes widen relizing what i said and covered my mouth. i take off running out of the schools enteranced door before going to my quite place where i know no one knows where it is at.  some people alway say this woods are dangerous because there supposed to be werewolfs running this woods, but like i said before i dont believe they are as the time went on i had fallen asleep listening to music and the one music that happens to be playing is the one that always get how im feeling its by Nickelback- save me just as i was about to get up to head home i felt this weird sense i was being stared at looking behind me seeing nothing struggling it off jumping to the sound off my phone ringing looking at the call id it was my older brother calling, sighing debating wither or not I should answer swiping the green botten. "yes brother?" "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" "um out on a walk?" "GET YOUR FAGGET ASS HOME YOU LOW LIFE SCUM." with that he hangs up on me sighing grabbing my bag start walking home. As I walked home I climbed the tree that was near my window to the bedroom not wanting my brother and the slut of his girlfriend in the the Livingroom making out as I got into my bedroom looking around before I quietly get off my computer desk that I have near my window just in case I really hate being home sounds of disgusting moans can be heard from the Livingroom I made a silent gag noise trying not to be heard as they have their way in the Livingroom shaking my head sighing, ill have to go down soon to eat but then again I hardly eat. seating down at my computer desk to do what little homework I have to finished.  soon the door slams open and stands my brother pissed realizing that I've been home for sometime now and didn't come walking though the front door means I snuck in "you little fucking asshole! how long have you been home!? who cares go make us dinner and it better be done in the next half hour!?"

I didn't really move until he left, sighing heavy for the 8th time today getting up from my chair to fix my bother and the slut of a girlfriend of his dinner, I have to be polite to her and ask what she wants to eat. As I was about to ask her, I notice it was Ashely. I nodded and clear my throat "what does your girlfriend want for dinner this time, Elisa?"  my brother gave me a look like did you really call me that  he shrugs and looks at her "what do you want" she thinks a bit before smiling and lean into him more. "I want Chinese food, one with fried rice and chicken tariokia  oh and smoke dumping's" Elisa looks back at me "you heard her go to the place and get her food" I simply nod before grabbing the cash I need for the food going out it was three blocks away but hey I don't care I like walking hate the fact that I feel like im being watch thought