Making sure our mate is safe?

~Jackson~

The night sky was upon us as I starve from the pack to run on my own though out the woods, not realizing where I was, hearing Kyle voice. Why was he walking alone at night like this? where are his parent? does his family not care about his safety? wait why do I care? I got a girlfriend, I shouldn't be worrying about Kyle? I'm sure he can handle himself right? without me knowing I was starting to follow him and making sure he was okay. After a couple of blocks of walking and listening to the wind and a slight humming coming from Kyle, I wonder what is he listening to? we reach a place that does chines food titling my head sitting down waiting for him to come back out only having two things that are food, I wonder if its for him and his brother. As I started to follow him again back to his house I hear yelling then him getting thrown out of his house by his bother who is 6'6 blond hair wave, leafy green eyes, buff, as he was yelling and calling him mean names, a girl, 5'7, carve, high ponytail light pink and green hair, eyes one navy blue and the other light brown wearing the SHORTS dress ever, but who's the girl? is she his brothers girlfriend? wait that looks like ASHLEY!? no it cant be! she said she was going to crystal's house to study? why is she here? I go behind a tree with some clothes, I walk up to their house as her face changed like she just fucked up. "J-j-Jackson, W-what are you doing here?" she said as her voice cracked a bit, gulping a bit, covering her stupid slut ass up, shaking my head at her pointing to Kyles brother wanting to rip his throe out as Jacksons voice boom "who the fuck is this!? you told me you were at crystal's house Kyle's!" I was pissed she was cheating on me. Kyle looked at his brother before shaking his head, wait he knew and didn't tell me!? was he trying not let me see him or to keep him away so I dont feel the heart broken if so then then why does he let us beat him? i start to back away before turning around and going into the woods, Kyle reaches out to Jackson only to sigh before catching me down not to far away Ashley was right behind him I turned around and growls at her "dont bother coming back, ill have your stuff out of the house before you come back and oh so god help the ancestors I will be telling the alpha as well" her eyes widen as she looks down, knows what that means, she drops to her knees begging me to take her back holding my hand as she cries. I jerked my hand away as I growls at her and she whimpers, I turn around and turned into a wolf right in front of Kyle, howl as Kyle shakes his head "I told you Ashley" She didn't take it to nicely as she smacks him hard Kyles head to the side as he sighs, Kyle walks to the hill Jackson talked about, soon getting to the hill he didn't see Jackson anywhere so he lays down and stares up at the starry night, feeling the nice cold gently breezy, a faint panting can be heard, when he open his eyes staring back into ocean blue eyes a pure black and gray wolf looking down at him as he gulps a bit before he sits up. "um.....g-good w-wolf....." he said as he thinks and looks afraid "um...sit?" he said as Jackson sits and barks a bit before laying down on the grass. Kyle blinks and slowly reaches out to him to pet as Jackson closed his eyes and purrs before looking up hearing howling in the distance, Jackson gets up and howls back basically talking to them, Jackson looks at Kyle and licks his cheek before taking off to the woods meeting up with his pack.