!!READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED!!

!!!REQUESTS ARE ON HIATUS!!!!!

As you all may know, my previous book has been deleted by Wattpad.

I wasn't going to make another one, but you know what? I'm ready to piss off Wattpad and other readers a second time around!

So here are some rules!

1) DIRECT MESSAGE me your request, I won't do ones that come in the comments.

2) This is all FAN-FICTION! A lot the the craziness is all based on imagination and me not considering the reality of events. So please.... I don't want to see 58 'STD' comments on a smut shot.

3) If you don't like what I write, don't read and don't comment. I don't mind opinions, but please be respectful while giving them on my book.

4) DO NOT RUSH ME PLEASE. Seriously, I'm a human not a super computer.

5) Feedback is awesome and I don't mind it if it is to improve my writing skills. But please note I'm only writing these for fun and I'm not an English major.

6) I will put warnings if any of my one-shots contain sensitive and triggering topics! You are free to not read them if it means protecting yourself and your mental health.

7) THESE ONESHOTS ARE ALL FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT. Some of you seemed to forget about this one on my previous book.

And that is all! Now enjoy!