{M} Extra Help • Wooyoung X San

Wooyoung was fucked.

As soon as he walked in the classroom on the first day back, he knew.

Sitting at the teacher's desk was a very handsome man. He had black hair slicked back, sharp jawline and cat-like eyes. His toned and slightly tanned body was adorned in a simple white button up with black dress pants that showed off his small curves. Everyone swooned over him as soon as they laid eyes on him.

Wooyoung is taken out of his trance after he hears the bell ring, signifying that class has begun. All of the students are quick to be seated as the mysterious (and sexy) teacher gets up from his chair and saunters over to the chalkboard. The teacher grabs the chalk and starts to write, his back facing the class.

"God what an ass. If he asked me to eat him out for extra credit, I'd do it in a heartbeat." One of the jocks whispered, causing some giggles to erupt.

"Shut up Mingi. He's right there." One of the fine arts majors, Hongjoong hissed at him.

Wooyoung knew they were right. The teacher was so good looking that he wanted a piece. His entire journey of college had been so dull, and this might be the best year of his life.

"Good morning class. My name is Mr. Choi, and I will be your professor for the semester. My office hours are listed in the syllabus, which I trust that you have it in front of you because we will be going over that today." The professor's voice was smooth and deep with a slight dialect.

Wooyoung pulls out a highlighter from his backpack and follows along with the professor. The whole time his imagination just ran wild, thinking about all the dirty things he could do to the professor, the way he would move, sound and even put his mouth on his-

"HELLO!" A woman shouted beside him, causing Wooyoung to scream out in shock and almost fall out of his chair.

"Huh?!" Wooyoung shot up, awake from his daydreaming, he turns around only to see one of his other classmates.

"Class is over, we have a partner assignment and I was wondering if you wanted to pair up with me?" A woman with orange hair helps him up while she asks the question.

"Sure! So sorry about that... I was.. I was...

"You were.... spacing out." The woman snickers, but it was lighthearted. "I'm Yunjin." She sticks out her hand for Wooyoung to shake.

"I'm Wooyoung. Nice to meet you." Wooyoung accepts the hand and they smile at each other.

"So you wanna do this at my place or yours?" Yunjin asked. "I have snacks and ramen." She adds, and that is more than enough to convince Wooyoung.

———————

"Wow Yunjin, this is delicious!" Wooyoung exclaims as he takes a bite of the cheesy ramen.

"Thanks! It's a recipe I made up! Also, you have the hots for Mr.Choi?" Yunjin casually asks, causing Wooyoung to almost spit out his food.

"N-No way!! Who would ask such a thing?!" Wooyoung defensively says, although the blush on his cheeks were evident.

"Me genius. And plus it was soooo obvious!" Yunjin giggles as she takes another bite of her food.

"Listen I know it's wrong and VERY illegal! I'll get over it, it's probably just hormones I don't know." Wooyoung sighed, shame filled his head as he thought about his teacher.

"More like horomoans" Yunjin teased, giggling softly as Wooyoung's face turns a deep red.

"SHUT UP!" Wooyoung yells while laughing slightly as well, the two continuing to hang out.