{M} Here's Your Reward, Babes. • ATEEZ x BTS

One shot Contains: Smut, group orgy.

✨You Have Been Warned✨

——————————

"And The title of Rookie of the year goes to....... ATEEZ!" The host announced loud and proud as he read the contents of the envelope.

Everyone stood up and cheered loudly for the group of eight. Everyone knows how much work they have done throughout their training and it's being paid off well. The eight boys hurried to the stage to collect their award, bowing politely to their sunbaes and noonas as they made their way to the stage.

Once they were on the stage, Hongjoong goes up to the mic to give his speech. Some of the members giggled on how short it was adjusted for their tiny leader, causing Hongjoong to give them all a playful glare.

"Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you for presenting us this award! I know we are just rookies, but I believe our future is bright and we will succeed like every group here tonight! Give yourselves a round of applause!" Hongjoong shouts the last part, which had everyone cheering loudly.

"Thank you again!" Wooyoung shouts this time, making everyone cheer once more while cringing at the loud volume.

As the boys exit the stage, Wooyoung spots Jimin at the corner of his eye. The older boys gives him a wink and shakes his hips suggestively, making Wooyoung bite his lip. He quickly regains his posture as he remembers that there were cameras everywhere, making a mental note to see Jimin after the award show.

———————-

- ATEEZ dressing room-

"YEET! SKRT! YEET! SKRT! SKRT! YEET! YEET! DROP THAT YEET! SKRT THAT YEET!" San And Mingi took their sweet time changing back to regular clothes as they shouted these words at the top of their lungs.

"Hurry the fuck up you bitches! Yapping at everything, like damn!!" Jongho snapped as he was pulling on a nice clean t-shirt after slipping on some sweatpants.

"What's wrong, Jongho? Feisty cause you didn't get laid yet?" San jokes, which caused Jongho to scoff and roll his eyes.

"Hurry up you lazy butts! We are going to be late to go to BTS' place." Hongjoong scolded the boys, grabbing his things before heading to the van.

————-

-Later On-

While the rest of the boys were now at the BTS house hanging out, Wooyoung found himself in a huge bedroom with Jimin. The two were passionately locking lips while their hands were all over each other.

"God baby, you have no idea how I wanted to bend you over right then and there and fuck you so hard." Wooyoung whispers with a slight growl in his tone, giving Jimin goosebumps as he heard those words in his ear.

"Then do it. You deserve a bigger reward anyways sweetheart." Jimin replies as he plants a kiss on Wooyoung's neck.

"Wooyoung/Jimin, we've been calling you for the pas-oh...." Both Hongjoong and Namjoon enter the room and widen their eyes in surprise.

"Hey guys, what's going on-Dayuuuuum Woo/Jimin! Getting some action I see!" The boys of ATEEZ and BTS followed the leaders inside, surprised but turned on at the hot scene before them.

"Well this was unexpected. Boys, let's give our Rookies a real award, hm?" Jimin suggests as he kept rolling his hips against Wooyoung's, making the other hiss and moan in pleasure.