back pain and questioning

i woke up the next morning the most sore I've ever been, I don't even know why but that didn't really matter, I just got up grabbed some pain meds, and headed downstairs to get a cup of coffee to wash it down just to remember the incident that had occurred the day before, So I just grabbed some orange juice and sat on the couch soon realizing I was the only one awake.

So I grabbed my computer just to see it as only 6:09, no there is no way in fuck in going back to this sleep schedule....whatever I log in and go to twitch to see Carinaxmae is live so I decide to watch it.

Carina is one of my older friends I haven't talked to her in a while because she moved down to Florida but streaming is going good for her so I'm proud of her.

"hey chickens welcome ack to my stream, before we start the giveaway for a tier one sub is just go like my newest Instagram post and you will be entered, you have five minutes then we will do the reveal of the winner, mods please switch to sub only," she says with a smile, powering up Minecraft and going into her random world she had been working on.

I hope over to Instagram liking her newest post

(faceclaim for carina: @carina_natalie on Instagram :0)

@carinaxmae: looking hot as always :0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she is looking hot... but I'm not gay...right.... that doesn't even matter I'm dating Karl.....but what if I am gay then I can't date Karl.....but there are other options.... no this is too early to be thinking about this, ill do it later, with that I was done with the internet today, I closed down my computer and put it down and just stared at the wall finishing up the rest of my orange juice and putting my cup in the sink, what the fuck just happened.

a/n: sorry for the crazy short chapter but i wanted to make this its own chapter and stir the pot a bit

word count:365