The wedding and tears

The day was finally here. Karl and I have been planning this day for months trying to get it to be perfect. We had decided that it was going to be fairly small will some friends and family on the beach we went to with everyone the day we went boating because we could both agree that would definitely be a core memory forever.

Even though we said small we did invite all of our streamer friends + Elle, The boys, and some people from Karl's family.

All of our friends had flown out a flew days ago. All the girls including- Elle,Lani, Drista, Niki, Minx, Puffy, Aimsey, Cati, Shubble and Poki. Who yesterday helped me pick out my dream wedding dress.

While all the boys (Jack, Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap, Dream, George, Wilbur, Billzo,  Ranboo, Piso, Eret,  Freddie, Jimmy, Chandler and Chris) were with Karl doing whatever they wanted to do.

The wedding is in an hour and I'm currently in my dress with Elle and Vee getting my makeup, hair and nails done.

It was time. It was now time for me to walk down the isle to marry my soulmate. Since I did not let my dad come to the venue Chandler insisted on walking me down.

Chandler has always been there for me through everything. He was more a father at 19 then my father ever was in his whole life. I believe that platonic soulmates exist and Chandler is most definitely mine.

I walk out and fully see the venue for the first time. It's absolutely amazing it's everything I've ever dreamed of. I look Karl right in the eyes as I start walking seeing a tear slowly roll down his cheek in sequence to mine. Once I got the the end Chandler gave me a hug and whispered in my ear

"You picked a good one sis. I love you"

I then walked up to face Karl.

It was time to say our Vows. Karl went first.

"Y/n i cant express into words how much you mean to me, ever since I saw you I knew you were the one for me. as much as I pushed and pushed the feeling down thinking you didn't feel the same, it never went away. When I found out that you had feeling too I knew that everything was going to end amazing for us, like nothing could ever go wrong when your with me. And I love you more than anything in the world. Y/n you are the one for me." He finishes with tears slowly falling down his face.

It was my turn.

"Karl, I love you more than life itself. The second I met you at the wear-house for the second time i knew it was fate. As much as I didn't want to because well you're my brothers best friend I knew it was going to end this way no matter what. Karl you are my bestfriend, my rock, my one and only, and my soulmate and I would want anyone other than you to be standing by my side forever. I love you."

The priest said some words but ne and Karl didn't hear anything we were just staring at each other knowing how happy we are and will be together. We didn't hear anything until the magical words

"And my the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

The kiss was beautiful. Better than anyone I've gotten in the past it was full of love and passion, hearing cheering and clapping in the background.

After was just hung out. We didnt pick a certain time for people to eat so we just left the food open and you could help yourself whenever you wanted

About three hours later almost everyone had left the only people still here was Niki, Minx, Sapnap, George, Dream, Tommy, Tubbo and Wil.

I was now changed into a lighter more comfortable dress and we were all just sitting on the sand with each other just talking, laughing and sharing some of our favourite memories together. Like when the boys built a fort in my living room or when tommy broke my coffee maker and even when I was doxxed.....

It was weird.

Now seeing them as who they are and not just as the streamers it's weird, I've known these people for almost a year now but I've never seen them more than just a online persona of themselves,but now after being around them outside of just the internet I realize that these people that I surround myself with are not the same people as you see online. Just now being able to talk to them outside of streaming I see that tubbo is very outgoing but Tommy is very shy, very different from them online. And George is very quiet. Yes there are some people like karl and sapnap and Niki who are so genuine that they are the same people you just got to see that deeper then I ever have before. I never understood until right here in this moment how much a person can change when they are around these people you love, and I think seeing how different they act and how much they care and how they portray themselves around others, I feel as though that this is what love feels like.

Love feels like, love feels as though nothing could go wrong in this moment, love feels like even if the world could be crumbling around us, life would still be ok because we are with them, love feels like that warm feeling inside when you drink a hot cup of coffee of a cold winter day. Love is when you're happy with anything as long as we are together.

And as much as you say it to others it will never be the same unless you really feel the love you say.

And I do I really do love them.

Don't you just love it when love lasts.

a/n: and that's a wrap. Yknow as much I had so much writers block and hardly wanted to think about more ways to write this book I cried a little re reading it and realizing this is it. I love you all for supporting me on this book. I am currently working on two books atm 1 being "Christmas at the burrow//Fred Weasley" and the other will be another streamer fr but who should it be with Im have trouble picking.

But anyway thank you all so much for staying with my through this journey and I love you losers see you again soon!

Byeeee

Word count: 1122