Chapter 46: Class A vs Class B

>>> Todoroki POV <<<

"Hey Midoria, where the hell is Amara?" I asked my green haired friend. This was the first-time class A got to challenge class B to a fight and Amara was late. "Didn't you guys plan to meet up early before class?"

"I'm so sorry! I banged on her door but she didn't respond. So, I figured she needed the sleep." Midoria whimpered with his hands posed defensively.

"Damn it." I heart Mr Aizawa cuss to himself. He side-eyed Mr Vlad, the other teacher consciously. Competitive spirit was thick in the air between our classes, it lingered like a foul odour. Mr Vlad smirked, looking at his class triumphantly.

"I guess this Amara Aizawa person isn't as bad as they say she is." Monoma, Class B's self-avowed spokesperson spoke up. "She's not even here! She will never be successful if she is always late." He spat with a wicked grin.

"Shell be here." Mr Aizawa grouched.

Winter was here; the air felt like ice. So when the heat picked up everyone noticed. I could see the confusion dance along the blank faces around me. When lightning struck the ground, everyone stumbled backwards in shock. Our eyes became blinded for a moment from the sheer intensity of light. When my eyes adjusted, my bi-colored orbs noticed my beautiful girlfriend Amara standing there. Her face flowered into a grin as she held my gaze.

Her new hero costume was shaped like a full piece swimming suit, made entirely out of shimmering, black scales. My eyes were quick to notice the new costume; it was so revealing I felt my face light up. The centre part was cut out, showing off her slightly toned abs up to the middle of her sternum. Showing off her underboob cleavage. Her thigh high boots laced up the entirety of her shins and knees, stopping halfway up her thighs. Her arms were bare, for a reason I didn't know. The one piece cut off just under her collar ones, but around her neck she wore what looked like a choker with thick metal spikes around it.

"Amara, what time do you call this?" Mr Aizawa grumbled at her. Amara smiled as she rubbed the back of her head. I heard numerous whispers and murmurs from the large group, all talking about how hot my girlfriend is.

"Amara, your costume.....really suits you." Mineta drooled as he gawked at her hour glass figure.

"Todoroki your girlfriend is totally banging." Kirishima leaned in closer to me and muttered. I chose to ignore him and inch closer to my short girlfriend.

"You look beautiful I mouthed to her, before I watched her angelic face blossom into a grin causing my heart to glow.

"I'm sorry I'm late! I forgot to pick up my hero costume yesterday so I had to wait a bit to get it this morning." She said loudly.

"As late as she is, she sure shut class B up. Look at them." Midoriya pointed out as he walked closer to us. I glanced over at the opposing huddle of class B and saw them all staring at Amara.

>>> Amara POV <<<

With my hearing I could hear all the comments from everyone around me, including Yaoyorozu's jealous comments about my body. I couldn't help but smirk at the pathetic state of the people here. The only person who seemed indifferent to my new costume is Bakugo. I asked for some adjustments to my hero costume and it didn't actually take that long to make because it doesn't need a lot of material.

"Alright, now that everyone's here I'll be introducing a new person who'd like to switch to the hero track. Hitoshi Shinsou." Dad announced loudly, I heard footsteps of Shinso as he walked towards us with tired eyes. "Treat him as you would any classmate."

Shinso stood before everyone with a stoic expression. He narrowed his eyes as he introduced himself and explained his motives. Blah, blah...blah. I was kind of sick of this Shinso guy since I had been seeing him everyday, morning and night secretly. Prepping him for this.