ch.1

You were a rather odd person never liking civilization- or people in general. You preferred to be alone, so you could do more productive things, sometimes you wouldn't sleep for weeks to get things done. Even though you barely talked to anyone, people knew you as a usually kind, quiet, and calm person, but if someone got on your bad side sometimes you could be a little... petty. You used to go into l'Manburg to trade things or help out, after your exile was over but that all changed when the egg started corrupting people and the vines grew across l'Manburg. 

         After the vines moved in you didn't dare step into l'Manburg in fear of becoming corrupted. How you knew touching the vines or giving into the egg would corrupt you? Simple you had an ability to sense good or bad intentions, sometimes you were able to read people like an open book. The first time in a year you stepped into l'Manburg, and instantly you started to regret it. Badboyhalo walked up to you and grabbed your arm dragging you towards the egg.

 " Y/n~ it's so nice to see you why don't you meet the egg?"

 "No, thank you bad I would love to, but unfortunately I have business to attend to at church prime."

 " Oh, that's ok maybe next time Y/n... By the way, why do you have to go to church prime?"

 " Well I was able to get an offering for church prime to help with my crops, so I don't starve"

 " Y/n why didn't you say so if you give into the egg you won't starve ever again, because the egg will keep you from starving -FOREVER-"

" Like I said bad I have to go now I will be on my way,"

  You said this sounding more irritated. Then not hard but you ripped his hand off of you, with enough force to get his hand off but not enough to hurt him. He seemed pissed but let it be. You continued on your way to church prime. Something felt...off like someone was watching you. You brushed it off but continued on high alert, any sound caused you to look in that direction. You started to get more agitated but left it alone. After a few minutes, you got to the holy ground and being very close to church prime.

   Just as you walked into the church.....an immense power started to collect behind you, it sent you into overdrive you quickly turned around at an alarming rate. When you turned around you saw... Dream? Wait no that's not him it's a different aura. 

" Your right mortal I am not Dream"

 you calmed down a little knowing he wasn't Dream, you and dream weren't on the best terms after he killed Tommy who was like a brother to you, and after that you started to become distant which worried Techno and Philza. 

" So you're not Dream, that's a relief from your aura you seem to have one similar to foolish, so you're a god?"

 "You're very smart for a mortal "

 " Thank you" 

" Tell me mortal why have you come here?"

 "Well I had an offering for the gods, so I could have a little more luck with the crops this year"

 " Hmm, well let's have a deal if you let me be your friend I will help you with anything you need"

 you thought for a moment coming to the conclusion that the God would be helpful, but it's wrong to use him for things. 

" Well we could be friends, but it's really up to you if you help me or not you seem like a nice person, and it's wrong to use people for things"

 he looked at you surprised and then went into a state of thought.

 " hmm, mortal you are different from Georgenotfound"

 your eyes widened and then a look of disgust went over your face at the word of George. 

" mortal is there something wrong with that name?"

 " Oh, well you see George isn't the most.....  trustworthy person especially when you have everything he needs"

 " Why so?" He asked puzzled.

          You explained to him how you and George were really close friends, and you told him you had two chest stacks worth of Totems of undying and how that night George brought you over to his house and then set it ablaze by himself then fled, you then told DreamXD how Dream had taken one of your lives and put you on exile making Schlatt make a law to where you were never allowed to be in l'Manburg again only when tubbo became president you were allowed back inside. You also told him how it took you years to get the l'Manburg people to trust you again.

 " Mortal what about the totems of undying"

 " George claimed them after I was exiled."

 He had a look of anger and the question mark appeared over his head? 

" Human I never got your name by the way my name is DreamXD"

 " my name is Y/N"

 You then handed him a crystal he then smiled. You smiled back.

Counted words in the story: 887