the nightmare chapter #7

All of you went to sleep, but since techno only had 3 bedrooms DreamXD slept in your room on a chair. You had closed your eyes for what you thought was three minutes, you had fallen asleep.

{in the nightmare}

You woke up in your bed but DreamXD was not in the chair but someone else.... You looked closer and yelped. IT WAS DREAM!! you fell on the floor and crawled backwards towards the wall. His eyes opened when then focused his pupils became slits.  A sick and twisted smile creeped onto his face. He stood up you yelped again and started to cry, he kept walking towards you. Holding out his arm a dagger appeared.... The only thing in your racing mind was "you're going to die" "He is going to kill you". Out of nowhere the floor dropped. You screamed knowing that something isn't right, but you couldn't stop yourself from screaming. You were falling for what felt like forever, your voice hurting from all the screaming you couldn't stop though.

After what felt like forever you hit the floor, gasping from shock you fully laid down. Gasping for air you heard a splash. you looked up it was dream again. 

" running away from your problems? god, you're so FUCKING USELESS YOU'RE EVEN RUNNING INTO A GODS ARMS LIKE IT WERE MINE YOU WISH HE WERE ME DON'T YOU"

He walked closer to you dagger in hand. In response you put your hands up to protect yourself, he slashed the dagger against your hand. You yelped in pain and started holding your hand.

"y/n hey hey hey y/n wake up wake up wake up"

you woke up there technoblade was shaking you and Phil was holding DreamXD back.

"Oh your awake, what's wrong what happened why were you screaming"

You tried to speak but you couldn't form the words. Looking down at your hands you noticed there was a big gash.

"What is it Y/n?" Techno asked

Phil looked at your hand. His eyes widened as he looked at you and walked closer and took your hand to examine it.

"Y/n when did you get this gash on your hand?"

" Just now"

Phil looked at techno and nodded. Techno quickly walked out the door coming back minutes later, he had a gem and a cloth with enchantment table.

Techno walked to you, he grabbed your hand wiping the blood off and placing the gem on your gash. You went to grab the gem but he swatted your hand away.

"Keep.it.on.your.hand.and.dont.move.it"

"Ok ok"
Tbc