ch.2

You were staring at each other for a while, you awkwardly coughed. He looked at you for a second and turned around.

"Well mortal I don't know about you, but I have a job to do, so I must be on my way, see you another time if fate chooses so" DreamXD announced rather fast

     You nodded but quickly realized he wouldn't be able to see your nod, so you reluctantly agreed. You stood there and watched as he walked or levitated? Out the door before quickly disappearing out of thin air. You kept standing there as if still in thought, then remembered that techno and philza wanted to meet with you today. You slowly and cautiously walked out of the doors or where doors used to be and started heading out of l'Manburg.

 When you got to your house to get ready for the long trip, you grabbed some cooked meat, axe, sword, and pickaxe just in case. You grabbed an (f/c) cape and put the hood over your head, and started to walk. Even though you were allowed in l'Manburg you still had to walk past some of your enemies houses, If they noticed you they would most likely try to pick a fight. You walked quickly, trying to at least get there before nightfall, so you could avoid as many mobs as you could.

[Time skip brought to you by gremlin child *cough* Tommy*cough*]

You had gotten to techno's house right as the sun had fallen beneath the mountains, you knocked three times as instructed to in the letters. Waiting for a few seconds, a red colored eye and a piece of pink hair looked cautiously through a creak in the door. Techno opened the door and stepped aside, allowing you inside. Once you got inside you saw Phil, Ranboo, and Nikki. You gave them all a questioning look, a few seconds later techno ushered you to sit in a seat in front of them all. He sat with everyone else and grabbed a book handing it to you.

 "Go ahead y/n read the book" techno had said.

 You opened the book and started to read. Inside the book, it talked about the syndicate and how it's an anarchist group with its arch-enemy being the Egg and Governments. You looked up with a look of joy and confusion. Everyone else looked at each other and nodded. 

" Well y/n we created an organization called the syndicate, and we were wondering if you would like to join?" Philza said.

 You thought for a second. What could go wrong you hated the Egg and governments so, before nodding you asked a few questions each answer to your liking, so you said yes. They all smiled and had a look of relief so since it's night you can sleep in the other guest bedroom. You nodded and techno guided you to the room. He sat down on the bed and looked at you, he started to sigh and looked at you. 

" You know y/n I was so excited when you said yes because I think of you like a younger sister," Techno admitted

  You giggled and responded by saying you thought of him as an older brother. He called for philza and philza came in the room and asked what's wrong. He told Phil to adopt me.

[A/n so you weren't in the actual family with will, philza, techno, and Tommy but your relationship was like a family friend until now.]

 " Only if she is okay with it"

 You nodded letting them know you were okay with it philza and techno hugged you. 

" Welcome to the family Y/n"

 you smiled feeling people hug you for the first time with actual meaning.

" Oh, and by the way, you seemed to have gained another cannon life as well as two more hearts, so now you have four cannon lives and twelve hearts it's almost as a god gifted you with them"

 philza added. You looked in Thought and then in surprise. 

" I thought I told him to help with the crops not give me more canon lives,"

 you said while sighing you called DreamXD not sure if he would answer. Philza and techno had a look of confusion until DreamXD showed up. Both of them had a look of shock. 

"Yes, mor- y/n?"

 " I thought I said to help with my crops not give me more cannon lives"

 " I know I did that, but I also wanted to do something for a friend," he said

 " oh well thank you I guess" 

" you're welcome y/n"

 DreamXD then teleported away leaving you philza and techno in the room. 

"Heh, I didn't know my sister knew the god of the smp"

 " oh, I'm sorry for not telling you, anyway it's late let's go to bed"

 "you're right Y/n come on techno out of the room"

 they walked out of the room, and you flopped on the bed, immediately falling asleep.

Word:866