Chapter 6

sorry it kinda short.

I walked into the kitchen with Dadza and left XD and Techno in the living room.

"Alright kiddo what do you want for dinner? "

" uuuhhhh, F/F "

"I can do that well how about you stay in here and have some tea while everything is preparing"

(With Techno and XD)

"Ok listen here I can tell you like my sister and that's fine as long as she is happy, but you hurt her we are both gods I could destroy you from the inside out because you still have blood in your body got it"

(Protective Techno Supremacy. Also in my AU Techno can like blood bend, so he controls the blood in people and gods except foolish because in my Au his "blood" is water)

"g-got it, i wasn't planning on it either"

"good"

[in the kitchen]

"so y/n you like XD don't you

"w-what makes you think that?"

"the way act around him also your eyes i can see it in your eyes"

"well you caught me....i do MAYBE have feelings for him... B-but that doesn't mean ill let him in that easily"

"hey, i get it he looks like dream take your time"

Tbc

sorry i have just fallen ill and haven't been able to do much as well as i haven't been able to think of what to write on top of school but i promise i am updating the stories as soon as i can-author p.s i have ideas for a male osoro shidesu x bullied reader, so I'm make that but when i get ideas i will update the story i hope you understand.