Chapter One

"Val get up hurry they want us in the lunch room" Aris whispered.

"Huh wait what do you mean Aris?" Val said groggy from being woken up.

"Are you dumb? The people who brought us here they want us in the lunch room hurry you slept in a lot" Aris replied in a louder voice.

"Oh ok well let's go then"Val spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok Aris why do you think they bad?" Val questioned.

"Val they're bad I can just tell they are" Aris said in way like he knew something was going to happen.

"No your delusional just eat your food hurry"

"Fine"

Val and Aris ate only some of their food in silence. It wasn't that good but at least it's better then what they were used to.

"Are you sad?" Aris suddenly said breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean are you like sad about what happened to Drew?"

"Stop don't talk about him"

"Val we are gonna have to talk about him at one point. After all he was your brother—"was all Aris could say before Val cut him off.

"Stop I don't want to talk about it Aris got it? He may have been my brother but the second he got stung is when he become not my brother but something else" Val spoke it being obvious she didn't want to talk about her brother.

"Ok but your going to have to face it at one point. And he was your brother up to the point where we had to kill him ok don't pretend he wasn't" Aris said.

"I know but it's better to pretend he was never alive." Val spoke knowing Aris was correct.

"Yeah but that's going to harm you more then anything because you will regret remembering him" Aris said.

"Mhm just eat your food" Val spoke defeated by what  Aris said.

"Oh and I want to show you something that will make you believe me that these people are not good people" Aris spoke more in a whisper so no one could hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey don't fall asleep yet you still have to come see this. Come on hurry" Aris said pulling the vent and putting it to the side.

"Ok if anything goes bad it's on you not me" Val said crawling into the vents.

"Yes yes I know let's go the faster we get there the faster we can get back" Aris said crawling quickly.

"Ok let's go and how did you find all this out?" Val questioned.

"Well I like to call it a hunch"

"Hm Ok then how far do we have left" Val questioned.

"Just a little bit further. Also why are you so down lately other then you know" Aris spoke.

"Just tired of everything lately especially since I haven't been sleeping very well. But I'm fine I'll get over it" Val answered.

"Good because I'm not dealing with a grumpy Val forever"

Val snorted a little but tried to hide the fact that she almost laughed at Aris calling her grumpy.

"Wow your a real Klank" Val said knowing Aris will say something about it.

"What did you just call me" Aris said after he whipped his head around to face Val.

"Oh I said your a real Klank" Val repeated now smiling.

"Crankface" Aris whispered turning around.

"Wow you know—" Val spoke.

"Shh be quite we're here" Aris spoke pointing down through the vent.

It was silent for 5 minutes. Val was starting to think Aris was making all this stuff up in his head.

"I think we should just go back"

"No Val believe me... look there"

There was a doctor bringing something into a room. Aris was right there is something going on.

"Ok I've seen it now can we please go back. Let's talk about it tomorrow" Val nudged Aris to signal they should leave.

"Ok but you believe me right?"

"Yeah I believe you now let's go"

"Ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning came by quick and it was the same old new group coming in everyday.

"Hey so about last night what do you think that was?"

"No not here they can be hearing us wait till we get back to our room"

"Ok well we're in luck I heard some kids had a bad welcome today lots of cranks so we get to go our rooms early if we want so let's go" Val said getting up to walk to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok what the hell was that last night Aris? Don't lie to me either" Val asked.

"I'll be honest I don't know"

"Wel what the hell are we going to do wait around for whatever is going to happen?"

"No we are gonna get out but we need someone's help"

"Well who would that be?"

"I don't know but we need to be ready for it so let's go to sleep and get up early in case something happens because I have a feeling something is going to happen"

"Ok Aris at this point say something will happen. Every time you say you think will happen something happens ok"

"Ha Ok then go to sleep though Ok"

"Ok goodnight Aris"

"Goodnight Val"

Word count:890
A/N: first chapter is gonna be short but the chapters are going to be above 1000+ words.