4

My hand rubbed my eyes as I sat up on the bed. I dropped my hand onto the cover and looked around my new bedroom. I'm liking this new place. I threw myself flat onto the bed and wiggled around in excitement. I sat up again, throwing the covers off and sliding off the bed.

I made my way to the door and twisted the knob, my eyebrows furrowed and I titled my head in confusion as I tried to open the door. I pulled it again and it didn't budge. Did they lock me in? Back in prison...

My hand slipped from the doorknob and fell to my side as I took steps back away from the door in disbelief. I scoffed and looked around the room. My eyes landed on a big TV that was stuck on the wall. Well at least I have a tv.

It was bigger than the TV I had in my old room. Hell, everything here was bigger and more expensive than everything I had in my old bedroom.

I moved to the TV and saw a remote on a glass coffee table. I clicked the power button and it switched on.

"Welcome Hermione Dara Solari," A voice from the TV suddenly said, making me jump in astonishment.

"Y-You talk?" I got closer to the TV, warily. The voice from the TV didn't say anything back this time, instead a sports channel just started playing. I put my left hand on my hip and blinked at it, completely unamused.

"And my surname is Astrid, not Solari." I folded my arms while trying to look for a cooking show channel.

The door opened and my gaze flickered away from the TV to the door. I raised my right eyebrow when nobody came in. What the hell. I put the remote down onto the coffee table and walked to the door, silently hoping that someone wasn't trying to kill me or anything. No one was standing there. I poked my head out the door and looked both ways. I slowly walked out, hoping to go to the kitchen.

I paraded down the marble stairs and saw a bunch of guys standing in a group and speaking to each other. I cleared my throat and they all turned to me. One of them with beautiful blond hair and blue eyes spoke.

"Miss Dara?" He held out a hand for me to shake as he approached me. I looked at his hand then back up to him. He was really handsome, unnoticeable freckles on his nose, Godly facial features and some cuts that seemed to be fading away. I shook his hand and he turned it and kissed the back. "Oh?" I said. Fancy.

"I'm Emilio." He smiled while still holding my hand. I stared at his beautiful face and and his beautiful smile with his beautiful teeth- wait no, focus.

I shook my head. "I'm Dara."

"We know," Another guy said. He was much more built than Emilio but the same size as Luca. His white dyed hair that had been styled as a buzz cut and a bandage on the left side of his forehead. He had a scar on the left side of his top lip and a piercing on his right eyebrow. He looked pretty...intense.

"That's Xavier." Emilio moved closer to me, blocking Xavier out of my eyesight. He let go of my hand. "Now tell me, where were you going?" He asked seriously.

"I was just looking for the kitchen." I answered. From the corner of my eye, I saw Xavier moving from behind Emilio to the threshold that led to the living room. He stood there, looking at me.

"Which one?" Xavier said, leaning on the wall with the famous wall lean. Left should on door frame, arms folded and right leg balanced in front of his left.

I sat in the main kitchen as one of Luca's helpers offered to make breakfast for me. I kept spinning the chair out of boredom. It suddenly stopped spinning and Luca was in front of me, gripping the sides of the kitchen stool that I was sitting on. "Break this chair and I'll break you." His minty breath hit my face.

"Sorry," I apologized. Damn who made him angry so early in the morning.

He let go of the chair and walked to the fridge. He was wearing a suit, I was guessing that he was going to work soon. Whatever work he really did.

He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water then closed the fridge. His eyes moved to me and I didn't look away. "Why are you staring?"

"Y-Your..." I made subtle gestures to my neck and he narrowed his eyes at me, not catching on to what exactly I was trying to tell him. I got off the chair and walked to him. I raised my hands to his tie and put it back into place neatly.

He slapped my hands away. "Don't ever touch me again."

Emilio walked into the kitchen just as soon as I took a few steps away from Luca. "Come on bro, what's your problem?" He asked Luca, walking towards us.

Luca raised the water bottle to his lips to take a sip. Emilio snatched the bottle of water out of Luca's hand before it even reached his lips and drank the water. "I hate it when people touch me." Luca replied before hitting the bottle out of Emilio's hands and making it fall to the floor.

He walked out of the kitchen with his hands in his pockets. Emilio picked up the bottle from the floor and put it on the kitchen counter, giving me an "I'm sorry but this is how he is'' look. "Well, it's not too late to pack your bags and run away." He put a hand on my shoulder then followed Luca out kitchen.

I sighed. "Miss Dara your breakfast is ready," The helper said gesturing at the kitchen island with food made for me.

I sat back down and looked at the food. How am I supposed to finish all of this? I stared at two bowls of muesli and yogurt and another bowl full of freshly cut fruits. My eyes moved to a plate that had French toast, bacon and eggs...basic.

Next to the plate was an empty glass with two bottles of unopened orange juice and cold bottled water.

"I don't think I'll be able to finish all of this..." I looked up at her.

"You don't need to eat everything, enjoy your breakfast." She bowed and left me in the kitchen all alone. I took a deep breath in before grabbing my fork and stabbing a piece of bacon with it.