I sneaked a few peaks around the corridor to make sure that no one saw me before I opened the door and ducked into Luca's bedroom. I stood by closed door amazed by how freaking huge his bedroom was. This is like a damn apartment in a mansion.

His entire bedroom was black. The black St. Laurent porcelain tiles that covered the entire floor. The two black and grey rugs that sat on both sides of his bed...My mouth hung open as I stared at his bed. Why the hell would someone who slept alone every day have a bed this big?

I walked to the middle of the room, spinning around slowly with every step I took. Admiring it. I definitely was impressed. He had an Alaskan king bed that could fit an entire pre-school of children. I resisted the urge of climbing on it and jumping my energy away.

My eyes drifted to the closet doors that were on the south side of his room and a huge smile spread across my face. I walked to it with my hands on my hips. "Well I don't have any clothes so..."

I opened the closet doors and my mouth fell open. What in the— I stared at his walk-in closet filled with suits and those business shoes he always wore. I didn't know he had a large walk in closet with a glass chandelier dangling from the ceiling. "So he's rich rich...?" I asked myself.

I walked into the closet and looked around. In the middle of the wall-in closet was a white marble island with drawers on the sides. I got closer to the island. "How the fuck does he open this, it doesn't even have a handle." I looked at the drawers in confusion.

I got on my knees and started looking for handles or buttons, at least.

My left hand accidentally swiped across the drawer surface and the second draw switched on a white light before automatically opening itself. "Opening second drawer." A robot voice filled the room. I leaned forward to look inside.

"This bitch is loaded-" I slapped my hands over my mouth and closed my eyes. Language Dara. I took my hand off my mouth and got closer to the open drawer. The drawer had 10 diamond watches on display. This is awesome..."Michael Kors, Jaegar LeCoultre...what is this...Blancpain? I don't know this one."

My eyes scanned the entire line of watches until one caught my eye. I slapped my right hand over my mouth.

"Shut. The front. Door..." I picked it up into my hands to get a closer look. A $147,000 F.P Journe watch.

I stared at the watch for a few minutes before putting it back. "I don't know what job you have Luca but I'd like me some of it," I said to myself, standing up.

"Oh what's this." I smirked when I saw a white Givenchy suit behind a display glass. I took the suit out. And looked at it. "A man of style huh..." I raised my eyebrows, slightly impressed by this piece of fine clothing.

"Wait-" I had the best idea ever.

I shrugged off the the silk pajama dress I was wearing and put on the white blazer of the suit, then buttoned it up to my chest. I put on the pants too but they fell back down.

I pulled them back up and held it in place with my right hand. I walked around the closet. As soon as I  stopped in front of a mirror, I raised my eyebrow and did a serious face. "Touch her again and I'll kill you."

"Okay enough fooling around." I laughed, taking off the suit and putting it back where I found it.

I ended up wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a large black hoodie I found in his second closet that was on the other side of his bedroom with a private bathroom and a jacuzzi. Fancy.

I closed the door behind and went downstairs. I asked one of the helpers if they had nail polish so I could do my nails since I had nothing else to do. Fortunately one of them had a bag of nail polish and offered to borrow me. I sat down on the floor and balanced my back on the couch behind me and started doing my nails.

An hour later the door bell rang. "I'll go-"

"No, I'll go," I said to one of the helpers. I stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Oh dear, what do we have here." A blonde woman with a tight ponytail, pink dress and white heels said as she looked at me with a pained smile on her face.

"You are?" I raised an eyebrow and she held out her hand.

"Penelope, dear." She had a British accent.

I stared at her hand and folded my arms. "How may I help you?" She dropped her hand. "Mr. Solari called me here to give you etiquette lessons before you meet his family."

"Etiquette lessons?" I scoffed. She put her hand on my chest and pushed me backwards into the house, following me and closing the door right behind her.

We sat at a the dinning table. "First things first, posture!" She hit my back with one of her long rulers.

"Ouch that fucking hurts-"

"Language." She point the ruler to my mouth and I kept quiet immediately. She strolled to my side and pointed at a knife. "What's this?" She asked.

"A knife...?" She sighed.

"It's a butter knife. It goes with this," She pointed at a small round plate. "This is the bread plate."

I nodded my head. "Butter knife and bread plate."

"Good." She pointed at the big plate in the middle. "This?"

"Uhhh that's the normal plate?" I gazed up at her and she smiled. She pointed at three forks on the left side of the plate and my eyebrows furrowed. "The forks?"

"This is a salad fork." She picked up the fork that was on the right, next to the plate. She put it back down.

"This one is a dinner fork." She picked the fork that was in the middle and waved it in my face. "And that one is the fish fork."

She put the fork down and held up a glass. "That's the water glass."

"Perfect." It continued on to being a day of being taught how to sit, stand, talk, laugh and eat. Put me out of my misery.