Chapter 65

Nikami POV

Right after Raijin finished crying, she ran off with a huff, embarrassed about crying and such. 

"Now… That's over-" I took a deep inhale, feeling physically and mentally exhausted, sitting down at one of the beds as I stared at the four people in front of me. 

"We wouldn't be telling this to anyone, yes?" I glared at them, looking down at the ground to hide my eyes with my bangs. I can't let them see that my eyes had tears as well. 

Wait what, no, I didn't have tears in my eyes. Nope. Not at all. 

"Ehhh… Shi-shiromoru-sama-"

"The two guards treated Prince Raijin rudely, a staff in this school placed handcuffs on said prince, and the commoner didn't do anything but watch." I spoke out the truth, doing a deep inhale and looking back up. 

The four people in front of me gulped, staring at me with speechlessness. 

"I wonder what would happen if that circulated around the school? It may be the headmaster's orders, but I doubt the masses would take this lightly. You know what to do, correct?" I asked them, narrowing my eyes and continued to stare at them, the shadows of my bangs made my expression angrier than usual. 

""W-we wouldn't say anything about it!"" The four replied. 

I let out a sigh of relief, nodding as I used my fingers to place some hair behind my ear.

"Speaking of handcuffs… Sensei, what kind of handcuffs were those? Raijin would burn them off judging by the way Rai was yelling. I also saw a mana stone on it, care to explain?" I asked Keshi, my gaze locking with her's and cleared her throat. 

"These handcuffs are anti-casting! I made it myself!" Keshi exclaimed, adjusting her monocle as she smiled widely. 

"A-anti-casting?! How does that even work?!" Yasachu exclaimed, gasping as she stared.Thats amazing! There hasn't been a way to fully stop magic and only nullify it! This school is amazing! 

"I'm glad you asked!" Keshi's face brightened up even more, picking up her handcuffs and raising it up to the sky, her eyes gleaming with joy as she started to speak.

"This baby could absorb mana inside animals and relocate it outside whatever animal it was attached to! In an easier sense… Eeeeer, the limb it was attached to is a bucket and the mana inside it is water… This is basically like a hose that sucks up the mana in it." Keshi spun the handcuff on her hands and grinned happily, talking about what she made. 

"Thus not being able to make the target cast… I see, that's… Quite amazing, to think you could forcefully take someone's mana… Dangerous…" I mumbled, nodding towards her, this teacher is amazing to make something like this. She really is a capture target… 

"Nuh uh! It's not really dangerous since it only takes the mana on a small part of the body. It's still a prototype after all. Like Prince Raijin for example! It only took the mana on his hands, it also has a limit when it breaks… Which I haven't tested yet!" Keshi replied to me as she shook her head. 

"Oh my! Forgive me, I get really excited when talking about my wonderful and blessed babies!" Keshi Then quickly realized her extremely casual behavior and bowed her head down, apologizing with a nervous grin. 

"So… Sensei made Gakerumi-sama as a lab rat…? Since, it's still a prototype and… Yo-you didn't really know what the limit is…?" Yasachu tilted her head, asking a question. 

Keshi realized her mistake and blinked with a confused smile. 

"W-well! Gotta go kids! I still have a lot of work to do! And oh, go meet the principal, he needs to ask you two a few questions!!" Keshi ran away from the room and shut the door with a bang.