1

YALL ALREADY KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING BUT SMUT WARNING!!

Warning: oral sex, fingerings, knife play, degradation, mommy kink, bondage, choking.

---‐-------------------

I couldn't help but let out a small whimper.

Hange slid their fingers down my throat, making me gag.

"Did I say you could make a noise?" They asked as their eyes darkened.

Hanges hand that was gripping my h/c hair slowly made its way down to the buttons of my blouse, taking their time to savour every inch of my skin.

Their touch felt electric, making my back arch, my breath was getting harder and harder to catch.

They looked deep into my eyes as they placed their thumb at the entrance of my mouth.

"Do you want me to continue, Miss l/n?"

"Finish what you started" I let out, looking up at them, struggling to take my eyes off their lips.

Hange smirked, their lips collided with mine, kissing me deeply and passionately.

Their hand explored my body, before ripping open the buttons of my blouse.

Hange pushed me, so I was lying down with my head at the arm rest.

They kissed and licked their way down my neck to my breasts. I moaned softly, as they took one of my nipples in their mouth.

Their tongue circled around it, I bit my lip in an attempt to not make any noise.

"I love the way your nipples get hard in my mouth, it's so cute"

Hange took off my skirt and panties, revealing my dripping cunt. They kissed their way down my thighs leaving red and purple marks as they reached into their suit pants and grabbed a switch blade.

The sharp blade ran up and down my helpless body, I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on.

They teased me over the goosebumps on my skin and kissed me passionately.

Hange broke from the kiss, leaving a string of our saliva between us. They stared down at me, admiring my beauty.

"Why'd you stop?" I pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up"

Their hand reached around my throat and they pressed the blade against my thigh, "wanna know what happens to little sluts like you that speak out of turn? Guess I'll have to remind you who you belong to now."

My heart started racing and I bit the inside of my cheek, "please, hange"

Their grip around my throat tightened "please who? Who's hange, from now on you call me mommy. Say it."

"P-please, mommy."

They loosened their grip around my throat and smiled "good girl, but don't think I forgot about you speaking out of turn slut."

They dug the blade into my thigh and began to carve their initials, their thumb went in circles around my clit, My hips buckled but I tried my best to stay still, I know what happens if I piss Hange off.

"F-fuck" I moaned, the pain mixed with their thumb circling around my clit filled me with pleasure, forming tears in my eyes.

They held the knife up to my lips, I looked up at them and licked my blood off the knife in hopes of satisfying them.

They smirked sadistically "you belong to me and only me now y/n"

I nodded my head. They made their way down my body, leaving hickeys and bite marks along the way. They threw my legs over their shoulders and teased me with their tongue, licking my folds.

"AH fuck please don't stop m-mommy." I begged.

With that, they licked and sucked on my clit, filling the room with my moans.

They spat on it before their fingers slipped into my cunt, slowly stroking my g-spot. Their other hand gripped my thigh in an attempt to hold me in place.

My bound up hands tugged at their brown hair, pushing their face into the wet mess between my thighs.

They moaned into me before roughly thrusting their fingers deep inside of me, ramming into my g-spot.

"Just like thaa- fuck!"

A knot formed in my stomach, my hips buckled as I moaned loudly

"I'm gonna c-cum mommy".

Hange kept going at the same pace, letting me ride out my orgasm on her fingers and tongue.

My eyes rolled back into my head and my legs shook. Hange licked my juices off their fingers while looking at the shaking, panting mess that they made on their brown leather couch.

I was in a daze, I've been with other people before, but Hange was different, they knew exactly where to touch me and how to do it.

Hange kissed me on the forehead, "good girl."

They stood up from the couch and cut off the zip ties with their switch blade. I rubbed my wrists that were sore from how tight Eren tied them.

Fuck. Eren. He probably heard all of that.

They walked over to their desk and got a first aid kit from one of the drawers.

"Got to make sure we take care of that" they said gesturing to their initials that were carved into my thigh that read as 'H.Z'.

They smiled warmly "its gonna heal so beautifully dear".

They sanitised their hands and cleaned the surface of the wound before bandaging it. I winced at the pain, but something tells me that this isn't the first time I'm gonna have wounds to treat.

"You said you have an idea on how I can pay you back. What we just did, was that what you had in mind?" I questioned them, cautious with my choice of words.

They cupped my face in their hand.

"What we did was an optional method of payment for you my dear. It may surprise you given my.... job description, but I don't do that sort of stuff without consent."

I nodded my head and they continued.

"Your father left you quite a hefty debt y/n, normally I would take a few fingers or even a hand but that's not gonna cut it. Your going to be my dog" They wore a bright, innocent smile as they said this casually.

My jaw dropped to the floor "Your WHAT"

Hange's eyebrow raised and I immediately regretted raising my voice.

I apologised nervously.

Hange grabbed my face with one hand, their hands are so big I thought to myself.

"Did I stutter y/n? My. Dog. You do what I tell you to when I tell you to. My last little erand person, Moblit, died in a shoot out so I am in need of one and lucky for you, I've taken quite a liking to you."

I knew I didn't have any other choice, I like my hands and I like being alive.

authors note:

Im sorry for the late update guys I just have really poor organisation problems and I procrastinate 😅 I hope u liked this chapter and also how do yall feel about a threesome sometime in the future not sure which characters HOWEVER I will leave that up to u to decide. Im thinking yelena and mikasa....