StevexNatashaxReader- Long lost

For a while you had been on the run. Avoiding the avengers at every cost. From stolen cars to forging plane tickets, you had made every effort.

The avengers discovered you in a base in hydra a while back, you escaped thinking they would hurt you.
**********
You were resting in a hut. Outside a small village in Eastern Europe.

You had finally kicked them off the trail, or so you thought.
You heard the woman who let you stay there yelling from outside. You couldn't speak her language but knew enough to know it wasn't good.

When you looked out you saw a woman with short red hair and a man with a red white and blue shield coming from a jet.

"Run, run inside!!" You ushered the woman and her children inside, as you pulled out a gun aiming at them.

"What the hell do you want?! You've been following me for months. I'm not going to harm anyone!!

You screamed as they kept walking towards you, a sorrow in the mans eyes.
You cocked your gun, "don't come any closer, tell me what you want."

They lifted their arms up in surrender, as the man dropped his shield.

"Please we need to talk to you y/n, we've been looking for you for a long time."

You glanced back from the woman to the man, them both seeming genuine.

She placed her gun on the ground, slowly making her way towards you. You tensed at the sight bringing your gun to her face.

"Why?! Why am I so important?! I escaped HYDRA for a reason, I didn't want to be found again!"

"Please, let us explain."

You saw both of their weapons dropped, you slowly dropped yours. Still holding it in your hand, but clicking the safety back on.

"You can come inside. But don't expect me to come with you after an explanation."

They both nodded as you walked them inside. The woman was cowering with her children. You reassured her everything was okay, she took them outside to play as you made the man and woman some tea.

As you handed them their drinks you all sat down at a table, waiting for someone to break the silence.

"Can i have that explanation now?"

They both looked at each other before she started to talk,"you aren't just someone hydra kidnapped out of the blue. They wanted you for a reason, they knew they could get to someone by getting to you. We don't want you for your powers or your abilities. We want you to take you home. Back to the person who lost you."

You furrowed your brows in confusion and anger, causing the glass to break under your hand. You grabbed a towel to wipe the blood away.

"Who is this person? I don't remember anything after 1945, it's all a blur."

The woman looked at the man, pushing him to say something with her glare.

"It's me, I lost you. It's been 90 years since i last saw you at that hydra base, I knew I couldn't loose you again." He said as he stepped out of the shadows looking into your eyes.

"And who am I to you?!"

"Your my sister"

A/n: this is the first one of these I've ever written, I hope y'all like it. Please vote and leave comments or suggestions on how to make these better or just what you thought of it!

Avengers imagines/oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें