Lokixfem!reader- evening out (S)

request/summary: y/n tells loki to get more accustomed to earths technology and he does- just not in the way she expected him to. he brought vibrating pantie(?) to her on the night when they were supposed to be going out to dinner with the avengers. she couldn't deny him so this was bound to be one hell of a night.

requested by: @-witheredhearts 

warnings: smut, vibrating panties, fingering, oral(f receiving) vaginal sex, unprotected sex, embarrassment?. cursing.  I think that's it, let me know if there's anything else i need to add. 

word count: 2916

A/n: I LOVE THIS. I swear it's the longest oneshot I've ever written. This is also my first request so if anyone else wants me to write something specific then message me on here or leave a comment on tiktok! Also, i've made a tumblr. I haven't posted anything on there but i want to soon. sometimes i like tumblr better than wattpad, it depends. but i'd rather do oneshots on there than here. my username is .lokiswifeduh

Thankyou for reading! and i hope you like what i've done with this request!

"I will never understand Midgard technology!" Loki shouted, throwing your cell phone down onto the coffee table

"I will never understand Midgard technology!" Loki shouted, throwing your cell phone down onto the coffee table. "You will, I promise." You walked toward Loki, snaking your arms around his shoulders, playing with his raven hair. It always calmed him down.

You and Loki had been in the lounge all day, attempting to teach him how to use everyday technology. Since Loki joined the Avengers only a couple months ago, Stark wanted him to be quote, "up to date," on everything. Which meant Loki needed to learn how to use a Tv, phones, and every setting on the Quinjet.

Loki groaned, ignoring the static on the Tv.
It wasn't working out well so far.

"Let's just try again tomorrow." You suggested, seeing how frustrated he was getting. Pulling away from your embrace he leaned down, letting your lips connect in a soft kiss. "I have to go shopping with Thor anyways."

"Shopping?" You smirked, mumbling against his lips. He nodded, rolling his eyes. "Stark wants something for Pepper's birthday party next week which means we have to go to the mall?"

"Why can't he be the one to get it?"
"He says he's busy upgrading the little spiders suit and the Captain is too busy trying to get the bionic man back into society."

You laughed, unwrapping your arms from his neck, "Maybe you and Bucky should learn about phones together—Ah!" You gasped, making Loki's eyes grow wide as your smile did. "Technology for dummies club!"

Loki groaned, about to walk away before you pulled him back, attempting to stop laughing. "I'm sorry! i'm sorry." You chuckled, managing to grab onto his arm before he bolted.

"So why can't Natasha or Wanda go?"
He shrugged, "That dinner thing is tonight and Tony said they're busy with everything."

The plans suddenly popped into my mind, I had totally forgotten. "Oh yeah..I still hate that Steve has to have our monthly meetings at a restaurant."