Chapter 1

In the town of Kuoh, its a peaceful night, but the darkness is where monster thrive.

We cut to a old warehouse on the docks, seeing a disfigured bodies slowly sinking into puddles of shadows, one man laid against a wall with bullet holes in his stomach, blood dripping from his mouth.

Man: "M-mercy... p-please..." He struggles to say as he coughs up a bit of blood, after that he hears the sound of insane laughter of the monster that killed them all.

The source of the laugher can be seen walking out the shadows, a young teenage boy with one red eye and one yellow clock eye wearing black suit, black overcoat the inside glowing crimson red, white Button up shirt, with a glowing red tie hanging loosely around his neck. His name what was known to the people his hunts and kills is nightmare.

Nightmare: "You were ready to kill another person, yet you're scared to be killed

Nightmare: "You were ready to kill another person, yet you're scared to be killed. Don't you think that's weird?" He says with a smirk chuckling evilly, pointing a old fashioned flintlock pistol at the man's chest. "Bye, bye pussyboi" he says shooting the man four times in the chest blowing a large holes in the man's chest.

Watching the man take his last breath brought a smirk to the young nightmares face, the body of the man slowly sinks into the shadow pool, the boys clock eye started going backwards meaning the people he killed have been digested and he has consumed there time.

Nightmare: "that will do for my meal tonight" he says chuckling as he slowly sinks into his own shadow

Next day
Kuoh academy
Y/N POV:

Y/N: I'm currently walking to my new school, 'don't know why I bothered coming I've probably forgot more than what these snacks will ever learn' I thought to myself as I scroll through my phone seeing if there was any news about what I did last night but there wasn't, 'guess it's been covered up, good'

I close my phone, sliding it into my pocket as I scratch my head, I currently have the Kuoh uniform on, also covering my clock eye with a black eye patch. I finally get in front of the school 'hmm, it's okay I guess'

I start to walk inside the front gates and the snacks are already talking

(Rb: random boy, Rg: random girl)

RG: "hey isn't the new transfer"

RB: "great a new pretty boy, piece of shit"

*Y/N will remember that*

RG2: "he's got an eye patch"

RG3: "Pirate Prince"

RB2: "eye patch"

Y/N: 'I already want to kill everyone, no no Y/N behave you can skin them later' I chuckle at the thought.

Making my way towards the student council room to collect my schedule off the Heiress of the Sitri, should be interesting I chuckle as I knock on door.

I hear a come in so I open the door putting my hands behind my head strolling inside, I look in front of me spotting a girl with a black hair in Bob cut, pink glasses, nice figure bit lacking on the bust department but thighs are nice.

I look towards the other girl standing up who also has black hair, purple glasses, with good bust and thicc thighs.

Y/N: "very nice" I say not realising, the one with bigger chest glares at me blushing covering her chest causing me to chuckle, I look towards the Bob cut "I'm here for my schedule, my homeroom number and your phone number" I smirk

???: "show the student council president some respect" big tits tried scolding me

???: "it's fine Tsubaki, now Mr. L/N your homeroom is class 3-B" Tsubaki hands her my schedule and turns to me passing me it "so im sona shitori welcome to Kuoh academy, so Y/N do you play chess"

Y/N: "ye why?" I say with an eyebrow raised, trying to not laugh since I know what's going on, sona motions me to sit down while she pulls out a chess board.

Sona: "how long have you lived in Kuoh" she says taking her move, as Tsubaki comes back with tea

Y/N: "not long, couple of months was a pain to get here" I say with a smirk, taking my move

Sona: raises an eyebrow "Is that so, how come?"

Y/N: "private sweetheart" I say with a grin

Sona: blushes "Fair enough"

Y/N: "checkmate" I get up and wave behind me as I walk out "say hello to serafall for me" I smirk as I make way to class

Sona POV:

Sona: "oh no, Tsubaki call serafall tell her to come here"

Tsubaki: bows "yes president"