Beach day

Hi, my name is chloe and i am 18, i just graduated and my birthday is soon, i was born on august 28, 1994. I have a wonderful boyfriend named cameron dallas, we have been dating for 3 years now, our aniversary is on my birthday, which makes it special for me.

I woke up, grabbed my phone and saw a message from your boyfriend cameron, he was asking if i wanted to go to the beach today i texted back saying "yes."

"I will pick you up, at 4 " cam texted back.

I had 2 hours to get ready, i went down stairs and made me a bowl of cereal, and walked to the living room and started to watch dispicable me.

I finally finished my cereal, i turned off the t.v and started to get ready. I turned on my music and started to listen to wild life by jack and jack. I went to my dresser and started to choose which bathing suit i wanted to wear.

I found my pink floural top and bottom with black strings hanging down on the side. I went to the bathroom and started to put on my water proof eyeliner and mascara. When i was done i heard a knock at the door, i ran down stairs and saw cam. He kept looking up and down my body.

"Wow, you look wonderful babe" cam says still looking up and down.

"same yourself, hot stuff" i say walking closer to him and brushing my lips against his.

"babe stop teasing me, your turning me on right now" cams says bitting his bottom lip, while i laugh and start walking to the car.

"You coming" i say to cam, while hes still on the stairs, staring at me.

"Oh, yea" he said with a smile that could light up the entire world, while running to the car. The beach was only 10 minutes away.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is kinda short, updating more today.