Moving day ~ part 1

Kawehis pov
Well i finally got all of my stuff out of the moving truck and into my room. I dropped the last box on the floor, and noticed cam already unpacked all his stuff, and left enough room, to put my stuff in.
I started to unpack, until i noticed someone, was behind me staring. I turned around to see carter, he was the biggest douche in the entire world. He came closer to me.
"Hey kawehi" carter said with a evil grin
"Hey carter, whats up" i said still unpacking, not really watching him
"Oh, nothing, just making sure if you needed any help
"Oh yea, i actually do, can y--" i started saying, as i turned around carter grabbed me, and pushed me to the wall, with a hard, *thump.
I didnt kiss back, but carter was trying everything to try and get his tonge in my mouth.
"Kawehi, is everything ok" cam says walking up the stairs at a fast past
"Mmmm" was all i could manage to say. Cam was almost to the top stairs, thats when i kneed, carter in the balls. He fell to the ground, and cam was finally at the door. I ran to cam, and hugged him as tight as i could.
"Babe, what happened" cam said getting over protective.
"Carter, pushed me against the wall, and was trying to kiss me" i said, as tears was starting to form, and as cameron started to get really mad.
"WTF CARTER, WHATS YOUR PROBLEM, GET OUT NOW, AND DONT THINK OF COMING BACK, GET OUT, NOW" Cam said fumming with anger. As cam ended, everyone was in our room now.
"What happend is everything ok" they all said.
"NO, CARTER WAS TRYING TO FUCKING MAKEOUT WITH MY GIRL" cam said, about to punch the wall, but matt stopped him, befofe he could.
"Omg are you ok" everyone, asked coming closer. Noticing that i was crying
"Yea, its ok, my head hurts" i said as i started to get dizzier, and blacked out. I fell to the floor with a hard *thump on the floor.
cams pov
"Yea, its ok, my head hurts" i heard kawehi say, before she fell to the ground.
"Kawehi, please dont do this right now" i said crying my eyes out now "CALL THE AMBULENCE, NOW, please dont go, please dont leave me, please kawehi, i need you more than anything" i said crying my eyes out.
I couldnt believe this, i thought this day was going to be special, for me and kawehi, it was the day we were moving in together, and it was the day she got her dream house next to the guys and the girls.
All i could think about right now, was why now, she blacked out, and i dont even know why, i cant loose her, not now, not ever. Shes immy everything, and without her im nobody, she made me going and made me believe i could do anything, as long as i believe in myself.
I could hear the ambulence coming now. I picked up kawehi, and ran down the stairs and out the front door. The paramedics grabbed the gurny, and out her on top, and took her into the ambulence.
"Can i come, im her husband, please" i said
"Ok" the paramedic said, opening the door and closing it as i was starting to sit down next to kawehi.
"Babe, please dont go, i need you, and only you, your my everything, and i dont know what i would be doing if i wasnt with you" i said, crying even more.
I looked out the small window and seen 3 cars, driving crazy behind the ambulence, i knee it was, the guys, and of course the girls.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Updating later on today hope you liked it