getting my dream house

You brushed your lips against his "babe stop your turning me on right now" cam says bitting his bottom lip. You giggle a little and grab his hand and brought him inside. You jumped up on him and started to kiss him. He kissed back right away. He started walking up to your room, without breaking the kiss. Once you got to your room, he pushed you up against the wall, he started to kiss your sweet spots, you moaned every time, you could feel his grin in the crook of your neck everytime he hit your sweet spot. He threw you on the bed, he started moving down to your stomach. Ho got to your thighs and kissed the inner part, teasing you, he started to untie your floural bathing suit bottom.

"Um im not ready to do this right now cam, im sorry" i say to him, with sad eyes.

I was scared to have sex with cam because i never did have sex, and i want it to be special and romantic. I was also scared that if i get pregnant then what will i do, we are looking for a house already me and cam have jobs already and we are saving up every pay check we get to buy our dream house.

"its ok baby, ill wait for you" he says, while kissing me one more time. "Lets go to the beach" i say

"ok meet you in the car" he says starting to walk down the stairs and through the front door. I grabbed my deach dress and put it back on, and started to walk down the stairs, out the door and into cams car.

Camerons pov

Me and chloe were about to have sex, and i was happy about that, cause we have been dating for 3 years now, and we only makeout. I know chloe wants to play it safe, because we are buying our dream house and we are using every paycheck to get it, and if we get a baby it would be awesome, but then we wouldnt have our dream house. I never told chloe this yet but i already found a house that she was looking at for awhile and said she really wanted that house, since im a youtuber and viner, i get paid a lot to do that, so i got enough money from the paychecks and from my videos, to pay for the house, we are gonna start moving in next week monday, so i have to tell her today, so she can start packing, i started packing 3days ago and im almost done, so im gonna help chloe pack. As chloe was on her way to the car, i was getting ready to tell her that i got the house, she wanted.

"Hey babe, i have to tell you good news" i said getting excited

"Ok, whats is it babe" she said with a happy smile on her face

"Well, you know that house you were looking at for 3 weeks, the one you really wanted" i said, as she started to catch on to what i was telling her.

"Well, i got the house, and we are moving in next week monday" i said with a excited look

Chloes pov

"Well, i got the house, and we are moving in next week monday" cam said with excitment.

"Omg really" i said starting to tear up.

"Yea, i wanted you to have your dream house, so i got it for you" cameron said, still excited

"Aww, cam you didnt have to do that, its suppose to be our dream house, not mines" i said feeling a little guilty.

"Well, if your living in the house, then its my dream house" he said, with a cheeky smile

"Aww, i love you so much, but if we are moving in on monday then should we start packing cause its sunday" i said getting excited

"Yea, but you want to go to the beach for 3 hours and then come to your house and start packing" cam said, with a questioning tone

"Yea, and dont you have to pack too" i said curious

"No im done packing, when i found out i got the house, i started packing and was waiting on the right moment to tell you.

"Oh, well in that case i have a lot of packing to do, and with your help we should be done tomorrow" i said, still happy that im moving in with the love of my life, and im gonna start a new life, and new chapters.

"Ok, im sending a moving truck to your house first, then my house and we can drive to the house" cam said knowing all the plans already.

"Sounds good, i love you so much" i said to cameron and giving him a peck on the lips.

"I know you do" cam said with a chuckle

"Ok, now lets go to the beach" i said

"Ok" cam said putting the car in drive, and driving towards the beach we love to go to.

Hope you liked it