Moving day

So today me and cam are moving, into our house, the best part about it is, we are neibors with the boys and my friends. The boys house is on the right, and the girls are om the left, im so happy im gonna be living next to my friends/second family.

Me and cam woke up at 6:00am to pack up my shoes. We were done in time cause the moving truck just came on time, we packed at my stuff in the moving truck and headed over to cams house. We packed all of his stuff and went to the house.

It took forever to get there but i didnt care cause i was so excited to be living next to my friends, and the guys. I was so excited so i drove to the house, cause i was wide awake and cam took the passenger side and fell asleep 5 minutes into the drive to the house.

When we got there its was about 8:00am. There was a welcome sign tapped to the front door, and we seen matt, carter, taylor, hayes, nash, jack g, jack j, jacob, mahogany, my friends chloe, jade, trinity, and hoku were all on the front porch, and ran to the drive way when they saw the car.

I got out of the care and ran to them, they all hugged me and cam.

"I missed you guys so much" i say to trinity, jade, chloe, and hoku. I was in tears now. I havent seen them since 6th grade, cause they all moved sepperate ways and i was a grade lower than them. Last year they all moved in together. When they all moved in together i was really sad, because they had eachother and i really only had cam, to protect me and love me. I missed them so much and i honestly dont know what i would do without them, when i was younger, i would always get bullied

************flashback**************

I was only 11, and i was in 6th grade i was always getting bullied, and i used to cut but i dont anymore because of the awesome friends i had. I was getting bullied by this slut named, maddie, she was really pretty but she was the one that dated every guys and atleast fucked them atleast once, she lost her virginity in 4th grade. She was the only person that bullied me, i dont know why, she just didnt like me for some reason. One day i was putting my things away in my locker, and she came and slapped me for no reason, i punched her, but she punched me back, she was about to punch me again, but trinity, chloe, jade, and hoku, pushed her off of me, and helped me up off the floor, after that day my life changed. Jade, chloe, trinity, and hoku were the popular girls, but they werent like the slutty popular girls, they were really nice and sweet, they helped anyone that meeded it. We became friends and thats when my life changed, i wasnt getting bullied anymore, and i was popular.

*********flashback over************

Thats how me, chloe, jade, hoku, and trinity met. Since that day, we became closer and we were basically sisters, we knew everything and anything about eachother.

"Kawehi, omg im so glad your here" they all said in unision

"I am too, i missed you guys so much" i said crying as they hugged me.

"Well the moving truck is here babe, we have to get unpacking" cam said

"Ok, ill be right there" i said giving him a peck on the lips

"Ok, everyone since you guys are all here do you mind if you help us unpack, and maybe we can do something all together when we are done" i said yelling to everyone in our drive way

"Ok" they all said in unision and they started unloading.

Cams pov

Since all of my stuff was in the house already, i asked nash and hayes to help me take my stuff up to kawehis and i's room. They did so, i started unpacking all my stuff, i started putting my shoes in the closet, and i started to hang up my clothes, i left enough room for kawehi.