Euphoria

Ryujin's POV

I woke up to someone screaming and whining over something. I sat up and saw Yuna playing something on her phone, a game perhaps. How dare she disturb my sleep. I scratched my head in annoyance and scolded her "Yuna! Can you keep it down?! I'm trying to sleep here jeez" Yuna startled and quickly apologized to me "Mianhae Unnie! I was just too focused on the game hahaha" She rubbed her nape. We stayed silent and stared at each other for a while before I spoke up "What? Something on my face?" She shook her head and told me to check the time. I checked my phone "6 Pm? What about it? We don't have a schedule later today " She gasped "you told him don't be late..." Oh no... Y/n!

Talking about deja vu, now I'm the one who hurriedly getting myself ready just like Yuna this morning. I quickly took a shower, dressed up and Yuna said something that added fire to my anxieties "Slow down unnie it's not like he's going to be mad right? Or does he? HAHAHAHA" She went out of the room after that. I swear to god that brat, I'll get her back AHHHHHHHH "YUNA YOU'RE NOT HELPING" But she's right. What if he's mad? Ahhhh not a great start Ryujin you idiot. I should set the alarm louder earlier. I looked at my outfit... not bad I guess.

I stared at my makeup at the vanity table for a while

I stared at my makeup at the vanity table for a while. I sighed and facepalmed myself, calm down Ryujin and relax. I'm not that good when it comes to makeup, to be honest... It's usually company makeup artists that do my makeup whenever I'm on stage but when I'm not, foundation and lip balm is enough for me. I should ask for help from Chaeryeong, she's good at makeup. I stood up and went out of the room.

"Chaer, can you help me-" my eyes widened when I saw Y/n on the couch playing kart rider with Yeji Unnie on their phones, getting along I see. The others were there too. I signalled Chaer to come to me quickly so he wouldn't see me, heat started to go up to my ears and cheeks on the thought he'd see me so I hurriedly entered my room again. " phew... that was close" I sighed in relief. Chaer opened the door and went in " Ne Unnie?" She closed the door "What can I help you with?" She asked me while looking at my face "are you-" She giggled "aish shut it, can you help me with..." I pointed at my vanity table.

"Ohhh sure unnie! You must look good on your first date, am I right?" She giggled again. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the chair. "Okay let's not make your boyfriend wait more okay? You're an hour late already hahaha" I swear she and Yuna- AHH. I stared at myself in the mirror and let her do the work.

Small time skip

I'm with Y/n in the elevator right now. He's wearing a white plain t-shirt, black slack pants and white sneakers. He looks... decent yup.

 decent yup