Movie

Timeskip to weekends

Y/N's POV

Ahhhh what a first week, not many assignments, and I have to enjoy times like this before my days get really packed 😕, I made a couple friends though . The first one her name is keito or her nickname is cub, figured why she told us to called her like that 😏 160 cm. She's an artistic person and a no jam ;-; but she's fun to hang out with. The other one is Eun, he's an ulzzang tho. He's very good looking and very funny.

Wanna do what I'm doing? I'm stuck between my cousin and my childhood friend on the couch meanwhile the other three on the floor while watching......5 centimeters per second. Yuna overheard our conversation last week and here I am. We're on the scene where Takaki met with her childhood friend, for one last time before he moved far away from Akari's place,just like when she left for another country but didn't tell me at all

"HUWAAAA OPPA ITS SO SAD 😭,Takaki lost his confession letter and Akari didn't give her letter at all!! HUWAAA" Yuna was bawling, damn.

Basically right now all four of them are crying except Jisu noona....she was remembering the past, she knew it's somehow related to us. I hold her hand and squeeze it gently.

"Look at you, crying again. You left me right?" I pouted

"YAHHH I'm sorry okay?!" She hit my shoulder and wiped her tears

"Noona I was joking.... you aren't going to leave me again right-" She smacked my head "You idiot! Stop bringing that up!" I laughed seeing her antics.

After that, I pulled her close and put her head on my chest and slowly stroked her hair in an attempt to calm her down. Did she really feel guilty for leaving me?. I kept stroking her hair until she fell asleep

"i love you Y/n, Forever and always" she mumbled in her sleep.

I know noona, I know since our childhood days noona. Yes, I feel something when I'm with you but I don't know if its romantically or platonically, Give me some time noona

sigh

"Yah" ryujin flicked my forehead "Ow! Who the f- ah ryujinnie, wae?" I rubbed my forehead "Wae? Wae my foot, you were spacing out and we were crying! How come?!"

"Ehehehe mianhae ryujinnie, I just thought about something" I rubbed my nape and continued stroking Jisu noona's hair. Her hair smells really good hehe.

"Ahhh I see,wanna talk about it?"

As much as I wanna share with you, I can't share with you right now. It's just we've just met. You need to gain my trust first Ryujin ah

"Oppa!" Yuna called me "Yes yuna?" I looked up at her "Can we go-" she ran to the windows and pulled the curtain "there?!" She pointed at the convenience store a block from here. But,it's raining right now aigoo.

"y/n can yeji come with you? ''Yeji looked at me with her cat eyes... my heart skipped a beat . I looked at Yuna and she got that look whenever she didn't agree with something, she'd squinted her eyes a bit. "Mianhae Yeji noona~ I got something to talk about privately with Yuna. Next time okay?" She looked down but quickly looked up when I said it. I looked forward to that day.

"I'm going to put Lia in her room, where is it?" Yeji noona stood up "she's my roomie, follow me" I carefully picked Jisu noona and followed her. She opened the door and I followed her in and wow.... Their room looks so neat and nice. "That's her bed." Yeji noona pointed to a bed with a pink duvet. I laid her down gently and tucked her in, she quickly hugged her pillow "mhmm cheonsa~" I giggled a bit and looked at my best friend for a while.