Neighbour?!

Y/n's POV

After helping the girl I pushed the cart around a bit looking for milk ice cream, there you go! The last milk ice cream tub and it's mine! I looked around and saw a girl and her friend, both wearing a mask, looking at the ice cream too....oh no- I left my trolley and ran to the freezer, SHE DID TOO. Both of us arrived in front of the freezer at the same time and both of our hands were holding the ice cream tub "it's mine miss" "NO IT'S MINE" ayo this girl is loud.

I shook my head "I arrived here first miss so this ice cream is mine" she looked up at me and held out her index finger and shook it left and right "no no no I arrived here first, ask my friend" sassy I see. I looked at her friend who was looking at me like a chicken "oh? y-yeaH she arrived here first. "

"But I have been craving those..." I mumbled to myself. I let go of the ice cream and she quickly put it into her basket, while giggling aish. "thank you ahjussi~" at least she said- wHat I'm not an UnCle " I'm not an uncle though-" oh she is already walking away from me "who likes milk ice cream anyways" she stopped on her tracks, oh no.

I quickly walked to my trolley and scurried away HAHAHA "Ya! you come back here! take that back!" she roared at me, more like squealing. Her voice is cute though. I rolled out my tongue before walking to the cashier. She couldn't get closer to me because her chicken friend was holding her. I lined up behind a girl.

Wait,ahh it's the chip girl. What is she doing? Shoving her hands inside her hoodie and tracksuit like someone who forgot to bring their money ㅋㅋㅋ.Hold up, she didn't bring her money...

"I'll pay for her," I said to the cashier and handed him my credit card "chips man?" I averted my gaze at her "oh chips girl, don't worry it's on me" she looked away and crossed her arms. After I paid for her snacks, I told her to wait for me but she picked up her plastic bags and went out. I hurriedly told the cashier to scan my groceries quickly.

I went out and sigh she's still there, leaning on the vending machine. I walked closer to her "do you live around here? it's pretty late right now" she looked at me sideways before scoffing slightly, ouch "how can I trust you?"I mean it's understandable though, I'm a stranger to her. "I would have left you tiptoeing until now" her eyes widened a bit "fair e-enough t-then" seems like she's thinking about it hehe "Y-yeah I lived around here, but do you lived around here too?" I nodded. "Just moved in today. So shall we?" She nodded and starts walking

Ryujin's POV

Keep up with your cold facade ryujin ah, my little heart can't handle this oh my god, he helped me, paid for me and my members' snacks, and walked me home arghhh my heart is beating rapidly right now.This first time i felt like this after I debuted... I don't know, maybe this sounds crazy, but I feel comfortable around him. I want to know him better so I asked him "what's your name mr chips?" he chuckled at my question "mr chips huh? Well, my name is Shin (y/n) and I'm 19 years old. How about you chips girl?" he answered while smiling softly. Heol daebak, he has the same last name and age as me argh! that's cool!

But I can't let him know my identity yet so i just told him my English name "my name is Joanne and I'm also 19 years old" he looked at me his mouth slightly agape "We have the same last name and age, that's cool! Can we be friends? " He asked while extending his right hand, offering a handshake "friends'' I shook his hand, how could I say no right? .After that we took turns asking questions to get to know each other and turns out I'm right, he's an athlete during his school days and he's also a football player.

He said that he enrolled into the university because the university itself offered him a sports scholarship. After a while, we reached my apartment complex. I told him he doesn't need to accompany me to the front door but he's said he lived in the same complex as mine, woah that's a plus one ohoho and I kinda want to spend a little bit more time with him so why not hehe.

As soon as we entered the elevator, I pressed the 8th-floor button but he didn't press his floor, eh? he seemed quiet so I asked him "hey y/n, you good? you suddenly quiet" he shook his head a bit before answering me "yea I'm good Joanne just thinking about something thanks for asking by the way" he answered while grinning, what's wrong with him ?. After a while, we reached my floor and then I walked to my door with him. I bowed and thanked him "by the way, thank you for paying for my snacks, I'll pay you later" he smiled and shook his head "ahh it's okay you don't have to but your number would be nice," he said to me while wagging his eyebrow up and down.

"cheesy'' I mumbled silently and then we exchanged our phone number. I saved my number as 'Joanne 🍟'  "Be careful on your way home and good luck on your first day at the university and also see you around!"  suddenly he walked to the door in front of mine and said "I've arrived and thank you and see you tomorrow" and then he tapped in his passcode before entering and he closed the door.

WAIT HE'S MY NEIGHBOUR!!? Soon after that,he opened the door a little bit and peeked out "What a way to know your neighbour isn't it?" and then he winked at me and he closed the door again, left me with my mouth agape. NO WONDER HE DIDN'T PRESS THE FLOOR BUTTON OHHHH

"OMG HE'S MY NEIGHBOUR CAN'T WAIT TO TELL THE OTHERS ARGHH!!!" I squealed silently thinking how lucky I  am to have this guy as my neighbour. I tapped in the passcode and quickly opened the door, took off my shoes, and closed the door. I walked further into the house and saw my members sitting down on the couch watching tv.

"WE HAVE A HANDSOME NEIGHBOUR!!!"

They turned around looking at me with different expressions, Yeji unnie with confusion, Lia unnie with annoyance, chaer with I don't know... expressionless? and of course Yuna with curiosity.

Author's POV

Epilogue

Both girls that y/n met went out of the store after paying for their stuff, the girl that was arguing with y/n earlier saw him with Joanne slowly walking away. "There you are" before she even moves a step, her friend held her shoulder. "ya can't you see he's with someone? His girlfriend maybe?" The other girl scoffed "do I look like I care? he needs to take it back" she clenched her fist.

" aigoo you took things seriously Jennie ah, take a chill pill okay?" she patted Jennie's shoulder gently. Jennie nodded before looking at her friend "but seriously unnie, I'll get him back" Her unnie shrugged her shoulders "if you can meet him again, Seoul is hella big you know" Jennie whined, " ahhhh Jisoo unnie~ I always came here for the ice cream so maybe I'll meet him in the future?" Jisoo raised her eyebrow "Does he bugging you that much? tsk tsk get it together Jennie ah. Let's go" She pulled the cat-eyed girl to a van where their manager was waiting.

"It's just...he liked milk ice cream too.." Jennie thought to herself while frowning...