chapter 2

Vader's fleet finds the slaver station and it's fleet defending it.

The star destroyers opened fire on the slaver fleet. Y/n was in the command center with Vader and the admiral in charge of the fleet.

Admiral: Lord Vader. We can have the station destroyed soon. The slaver fleet stands no chance in this engagement.

Y/n: What about their cargo? There are many innocent lives on that station.

Admiral: Colonel. They are nothing more than farmers and beggars. They are hardly worth the effort.

Y/n: Not in my opinion. These people don't deserve to be enslaved. And they don't deserve to die. I can get my men in there and secure the station.

Admiral: Colonel, I order you to stand down!

Vader: Colonel.

Y/n: Yes lord Vader?

Vader: You believe that you can secure the station and rescue the hostages?

Y/n: Yes!

Vader: Then I need you to do something while you are in there.

The Admiral looked at Vader in shock.

Vader: I have reason to believe that this is not their only station. I want you to find me any data on where the other stations are.

Y/n: I will get my men ready to depart!

Y/n got his men together and loaded them into transport ships.

The transports fly out of the star destroyer and head to the hangar. They make their landing and rush out of the ships and under heavy fire.

Y/n micro managed the troopers. Y/n stayed observant of how the slavers fought and kept notes on their tactics. With Y/n's leadership, his men were able to punch through the defenders and moved out of the hangar and into the rest of the station.

They cleared the station, hallway by hallway. Eventually they found the detention center. They lead the prisoners to the drop ships and sent them to the star destroyer.

The next stop was the command center. The slavers were losing rapidly thanks to Y/n knowing their every move.

Y/n found the command console and began transmitting data to the fleet.

Back on the flagship. The data was being received.

Admiral: Lord Vader! Colonel L/n is transmitting data to us!

Vader: Does it hold the locations of other stations?

Admiral: Yes. We got coordinates for three separate stations so far.

Vader looked at the picture of one of the commanding officers on the stations. And noticed something odd.

Vader: Prepare my ship. I'm boarding the station alongside Colonel L/n.

Admiral: At once, my lord!

Y/n keeps transmitting data.

The sound of blaster fire breaks his focus.

He sees his troops running into the comman center from the hall. Suddenly a figure with a red lightsaber appears and cuts them down.

The figure looks at Y/n.

Y/n gets on his comms.

Y/n: This is Colonel L/n to all available units! There is a sith in the command center! I need all available forces to assist!

It took three seconds for a squad to rush into the command center and open fire on the rogue sith. But the sith deflected the shots back at them and killed them.

The sith jumped in front of Y/n and went a slash. Y/n ducked under it and kicked the sith's legs out, making him face plant on the ground.

The Sith got up and went for more slashes. One of these slashes was when Y/n managed to grab his wrists, holding them above both of their heads. Y/n held the sith, trying to wait for reinforcements.

But it was not enough. The sith managed to deliver a knee to Y/n's gut and force push him into a wall.

Sith: I must applaud you. But it's over now.

The sith went for an overhead slash. But once again Y/n caught his wrists. The struggle began once more. Until suddenly the sith began to float and he began to gag.

The sith floated up in the air.

Y/n looked to see Vader.

Y/n: Lord Vader!

At that moment. The sith died from being choked and fell to the floor dead.

Vader: I mist applaud you're efforts Colonel. I expected to find you dead. But you have succeeded in this battle in record time. And you have shown me that you have what others lack in.

Y/n: What is it lord Vader?

Vader: Imagination. You found a way through every choke point they could hold you at.

Y/n: Thank you lord Vader..

Vader: If you keep this up, I will personally request you be promoted to general.

Y/n: Thank you.

Vader: Report back to the flagship. We have more stations to hunt down.

Y/n: Right away sir!