chapter 6 new assignment

Y/n and his men return to Vader's flagship. 

He wouldn't be there for long. He receives an assignment to deal with Saw Gerrera and his extremists. 

This would take Y/n and his men to a small desert moon.

There is about one hundred colonists on the moon.  With a small garrison of Stromtroopers to defend a food storage facility.

But by the time Y/n got there, he wouldn't get to see the beauty in the planet.

Saw Gerrera had already launched an attack on the facility.  The colonists were just collateral damage. Nobody was left alive. 

This enraged Y/n. He ordered his men to find where the rebels were hiding.  

Eventually some scouts managed to find the base.   And Y/n wasted no time in launching an assault.

Saw Gerrera's men never saw the attack coming.   Stormtroopers rushed their location.

The rebels couldn't organize in time and the remaining rebels escaped on stolen transports. 

Y/n looked over the carnage. He saw one rebel still alive.  He walked over to the rebel.

He kicked the Rebel onto his back.

The rebel gritted his teeth and looked up at Y/n.

Y/n pulled out his pistol and shot the rebel in the head. 

Y/n: No survivors. Men like this, don't deserve mercy.

Y/n's men began shooting any wounded rebel they could find.  

Saw Gerrera may have gotten away, but now he has sealed the fate of many rebels. Any that would get in Y/n's path would face his brutality.

This is good for the empire.  The scheming emperor Palpatine decides to make Y/n the figurehead of the empire. Using him as living propaganda.  

Y/n is unaware of exactly how evil the empire can truly be. And the emperor plans to keep it that way. 

Y/n is promoted to command general and his been given his own legion known as the three hundred and fifty first, aka the empire's light.

Since Y/n is the poster boy of the empire, his legion is composed of mostly the best that the empire has to offer.

As per usual with commanders like him, he has death troopers guarding him. 

He is also the manager of inquistors and purge troopers.  

He has been trained in combat with an electrostaff. 

Where Y/n went, the good side of the empire shined.  Where most officials make hatred and turmoil. Y/n promotes unity and peace. 

But not everyone in the empire shares his views.  In the political sphere he is lacking.

He has no contacts and no way of deflecting any allegations against himself. While the emperor could care less about what Y/n does in his free time. The people care though.

But luckily for him, his actions speak louder than words. Y/n constantly makes life in the empire easier for all.

Racism against the non-human races of the galaxy is common. Y/n spends a good portion of his time dealing with xenophobic terrorism.  It's no easy task, but Y/n finds it fulfilling.  

But Y/n would be called to action for a much greater cause.  The Yuuzhan Vong have emerged and wish to once again, attack the galaxy. 

This would take up a good portion of the imperial fleet.  

Grand admiral Marbrad Saucbli is in charge of this force.

But there would be complications. 

The Vong have a shield that when damaged will kill hostages that they have captured. 

When informed of this, Y/n wasn't afraid to voice his opinion.

Y/n: We must hold our fire, we can't let innocents die!

Marbrad: I could care less about those "hostages". Their nothing more than dirty alien scum.

Y/n: Those "scum" are citizens of the empire! It is our duty to protect them at all costs!

Marbrad: Need I remind you, of you're rank?! On the ground you may be in command. But it is "ME" who is in charge here!  

Y/n was furious. But he didn't want to start a fight without a plan.

He stormed off and his escorts followed.

Y/n: Contact my purge troopers and inquistor squad  five. Tell them get to this ship asap.

In the meantime, Y/n gets to his personal ship. 

Y/n knows what he must do if he wants to save those hostages.

It could be seen as traitorous. But he has to, his morals won't let him stay out of the way.