What?!

"Shehnaz, please koi ek side hoja so that I can sit on the sofa. Yeh dress mein woh chair par mai baith nahin paungi." Rashmi said as she scanned the sofa for an empty seat. She saw sid was sitting at the very edge of the semi circular couch, engrossed in his own thoughts. "Areee Rashmi aao idhar baithon, mere paas. Yeh madam toh hattney se rahi." Paras chirped as he clasped rashmis hand and pulled her next to him. Triggered by paras's voice Sid was pulled out of his thoughts his stare directed to where Rashmi was. He could literally feel his heart beat faster. Any faster and he'd need a doctor. Kya Kamal lagti hai yaar rashmi. Sid felt a pan in his heart as he watched Rashmi laugh at something paras said. No. I don't like this feeling. 'Yaar bhagwan zindagi aasaan kardo please issey chhutkaara dila do. Yeh Sab bury kiya tha na maine Abb yeh feelings wapas matt aaney dena. Rashmi ko ignore karne ki shakti do bhagwan kyuki Abb agar issey baat hui na toh bass meri baat khatam ho jayegi.'

For some reason Rashmi felt this weird sinking feeling throughout the episode. Kuch toh off hai aaj. Pata nahi kya but kuch toh hai. The WKV was a blur. Things kept happening, tasks came and went. Rashmi seemed to be very present but really, she wasn't. In between breaks her mind kept going to her journey so far. She thought of the friends she had. She thought of the betrayals. She thought about how Sid, aarti... the people she already knew seemed to be such strangers here. Sid wouldn't talk to her and for some reason he wouldn't let her make friends either. Always lurking in the back whenever she had any moments with paras or Mahira. Why wouldn't he leave her alone. Her heart broke at how protective he was of aarti and how he was taking shehnaz under his wing. He never could do that for her. She didn't expect it here in the game but in the past? Back when they shared a life, he failed to be this Sid for her, she always thought maybe that's how he is, closed off... but no! He had it in him, he just thought she wasn't worthy of it. He chose not to be this Sid for her, not to give her the love and support she so desperately yearned. She was starting to think it was all her fault... It had to be. Why else would she be deprived of basic forms of affection from people who were capable of so much more. 'I can't do this anymore God. Relieve me of this burden. I feel like I can't breathe.'

As Rashmi gently transitioned out of her mind to the present moment she still couldn't ignore this sinking feeling in her heart. Something was gonna happen. Something not so good. She could feel it. "Rashmi, Deboleena. With great regret I would like to inform you that you both are evicted from the house." Salman's words were like a hard slap across her face! What the actual f... I don't belie this! I am evicted. What?