:'( Obsessive- Megumi Fushiguro

No smut - :'(
Smut - :')
Fluff - :)
Angst - :(
Slight gore - *-*
Shit ton of gore - *_*
.
.
.
.
Notice: all characters included in this book is 18-20+
All scenarios are purely of written imagination. Do not take the scenarios as anything reality.

Inspired by: the playlist called 'you break up with Megumi because he is terribly obsessed with you' by: Toge Inumaki on YouTube

Shall I get started?
Yes.

Over the past few years of being Megumi's lover you have never felt so unsafe with his presence near you. But there you were, sweating buckets as he layed on your lap, tired from his day at work while watching the new movie, 'what love really is' on Netflix.

(I made the title of the movie up it doesn't exist, I think.)

I mean, who wouldn't feel uneasy around their lover when they've been showing aggression and obsessive behaviour? 

You suddenly felt Megumi move, his eyes meeting yours as he wrapped his arms around you. "Something wrong Megumi/babe/gumi?" His embrace started to tighten. "Megumi?" He didn't answer.
"What is wit-",
"Just promise that you won't leave me."
"I promise."
"I killed someone for you."
"You what?" You stopped your movement as you spoke, shocked at his words, not believing what he told you.
"I killed someone, for you."
Your body tensed up as he held you tightly in his grasp, not looking into your eyes as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck.

(Alright, so you have some choices. 1) "I did too." 2) "Get away from me." 3) "I still love you" )

If you chose no. 1

"I did too."
Megumi instantly pulled away, looking you straight in the eyes. His eyes legitimately looking into your soul. "You what?" He questioned.
"I have been hiding this for so long.." you respond with a gentle smile followed by a insane face.

He wore a crooked smile while chuckling as he felt his insanity drain from his body. "Ahahaha.."
"We killed someone for the other." You confirmed.
Megumi continued to chuckle to himself despite you moving to embrace him whispering to his ears on how you killed the person which drained him of his sanity twice as much.

(I know, a shitty idea. But deal with me.)

If you chose no. 2

"Get away from me." Megumi held you tight, not letting you escape from his grasp despite your consistent struggling. "You promised..to not leave me. Don't break your promise."
"You killed someone! You're a murderer!"
Your words hit Megumi like a knife to the heart. "Hey, hey now, I killed them for you. Take some responsible now, yeah?" He looked at you with empty eyes, ones that held hurt.

If you chose no. 3

"I still love you."
You felt a warm liquid on your neck, it was Megumi's tears.
"Thank you..Thank you.."
He started to tremble, his tears falling down like a waterfall.
"There, there."
You pat his head in a slow motion calming his nerves, "Never leave me.."
"I wouldn't." You assured him as he fell asleep in the embrace.

End.